Reviews for The World As We Know It
Ink Scribble chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
All I can say is: Awwww!
And now I shall go and investigate this sequel you mentioned.
Courtney-Tamara chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Oh my god! I freaking love this story! I cried so hard on the last two chapter. I hope there is a sequel!
AllThingWeird35 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god yes. He found her. Imma so happy
Loved the story!
AllThingWeird35 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
N'aw sweet
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
The ending was perfect! Left open like that, with potential for imagination...
I loved your character, her humanity, her realism. Your whole story was just beautiful so thank you for sharing it with us.
morbidly-funny chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Wow this one hell of a journey! I absolutely loved it!
Challen Evergreen chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
It's only the third chapter and the only thing holding my tears back is the fact I don't want my kid to start crying. Amazing story so far.
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
Well I absolutley loved it! Cason, Kendel and Dean, of course but then again I always loved Dean. Brilliant story!
Maat chapter 22 . 7/13/2011
This was really fabulous! I'm glad I stumbled upon it. The family dynamics were great, and all together the story had an amazingly real feel to it, like you really knew what you were talking about. I loved it!

One question though...how is expelling Lucifer from Sam's body 'beating' the devil? He's not in the Pit, he's just hanging around without a body (I think). So he's still out there. Is that going to be addressed in the future?

And I hope hope hope Kendel somehow gets born again! She is too adorable not to exist.
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
I actually had tears in my eyes. You have a talent for capturing the emotions your characters potrayed, and I honestly can't wait to read your sequal. Great job, and good luck with your other stories!
JPhilipi chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Oh My Chuck!

This is the most amazing thing ever!

I was on the verge of crying so many times.

Not to mention the butterflies that are still in my stomach from witnessing Papa Dean!

I must read the sequel!
Moriarty-Florence Moriarty chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Yay! My prayers have been answered! Hallelujah!

Love this chapter and i cant wait for the squeal.

This story is one of my all time favorites, and i love your idea of Dean meeting her in real time, its awesome!

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Love,

Flo. 3
Helluo Librorum chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Wow. Just ... wow.

I don't know what else to say other than you have had me completely spellbound by this piece since I first started reading it. And the ending was better than I could have imagined. I must admit, I was worried with what you were going to do with 2014 Dean and Cason, what it would mean for Kendel, and how everything would affect Present-Day Dean. While I was completely devastated that poor Kendel was left without parents ... you've intrigued me and given me a wild sense of hope with that not-such-a-cliffie cliffhanger of an ending.

THANK YOU for putting this together ... I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it! I'm looking forward to the sequel!

~~*Helluo Librorum
Alya Kihaku chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
I can't believe it's over...it doesn't seem real. I cried when I read 21 and I don't cry! That's so cool how they meet at the end, nice touch. I can't wait for the sequel! You are truly amazing!

See you in the dark,

Alya Kihaku O.o
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Happy Happy dance amazing update girl loved it whoo you did such an exceptional job on this story girl I was happy to see this when I woke up Omg he met cason at the bar I love it I'm so excited for the sequel hope it very soon I wonder how things will turn out for them now in the sequel :)keep up the amazing work