Reviews for Feather
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is terribly sweet, and rather sad. I feel for Albus in his quiet certainty that his Mum won't take things as calmly as his Dad does, and his desperation to have Harry promise to take his side. The feather from Scorpius was just darling, if I may be allowed such an expression.

(I may even forgive you for doing THAT to Bill and Fleur!)
FirstYear chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love starts out funny, turns slightly and becomes a really thoughtful piece.

I must say i had a good laugh at a previous review as well...Question: How can you make a character OOC when the character is not even in the story, only spoken of? Interesting all your characters have to see each other the same or the person in question is OOC. Fanfiction just became a whole lot more difficult to write. lol.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
It's a sad, sad day when the son is less naive than the father. This piece is nice, succient and wistful. I really like the feeling of family between Harry and Al.
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Is it really necessary to make Ginny OOC just to create conflict in the story? A Potter would have conflict from the sheer amount of press and publicity involved, if nothing else. The OOC bitch!Ginny seems like bashing in light of the numerous other conflicts you could have legitimately chosen.
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow. That was really sweet. And hilarious. And just awesome.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2