Reviews for Little Friend
Plasma-energy-virus chapter 1 . 11/29
I loved this, and I read quiet a few of these. I do love this one a bit more because it seems more realistic to someone who has found relief in self harm. Like the detail in how he felt, I loved that. Allot of them have hiccup stopping right away after meating toothless, but it wouldn't be just like that without a thought ever crossing over once. I also love how he started, not just saying he would punish himself like allot of people say, but the feeling of it matching him, and giving him controle, I just loved how you write this all in all. Keep up good work!
Jj chapter 1 . 6/21
Awww toothless your the best dragon ever
You're an amazing author. You captured the emotions perfectly, and you took the issue seriously rather than making fun of people who struggle with this. For me personally, often times when I'm struggling with the urge to cut I go online looking for stories like this because if I lose myself in a character's pain I don't focus on my own nearly as much. This story has legitimately helped me a lot. Thank you.
yaoidemon15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Super cool I loved it. Awesome story
Futuristic Laser chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I enjoyed reading this. (Is it weird that I like this stuff)
i am crying chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Honestly, this is so in character and so well done that I'm actually sad it ended. Then again, that was pretty much the perfect ending, so.
Unifury chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Awesome
BritaD chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
"Super-angsty" fics have their place and their purpose, especially when they're as well-written as this one. Years ago, as a teenager struggling with self-harm issues of my own, I would frequently come to this site looking for these stories because they made me feel less alone. Often, losing myself in a character's troubles was enough to take the edge off whatever was bothering me at the time and diminish the need to cut. I can't be the only person who's ever felt that way, so entertainment value aside, your story could well be doing some concrete good. Thank you for that.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
cool story tho I wonder about toothless reaction to/ if hiccup tells he where and why he got them scars?
SerialBookworm55 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I LOVED IT! ( I'm messed up and like reading self-harm fics ) are you going to continue or do a sequel with his dad or someone finding out, that would be awesome because it's so hard to find dark angsty fics in a children's movie fandom.
violet flame chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
nice story you know for a self harm piece
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
OK. This fiction points out a lot of great points. Therefore, your line of: "What kind of human thrives on pain?" has inspired me to write a fic that I haven't got around to doing yet. It is where my character, Hiccup's dead (Rise of the Guardians) sister, reveals that she has WAY more cutting scars than he does. Because of course, she has been doing it for 1,015 years.

(Keep in mind, I do not have a deviantart or Fanfiction account yet.)
julesdap chapter 1 . 3/29/2014