Reviews for Little Friend
Futuristic Laser chapter 1 . 7/2
I enjoyed reading this. (Is it weird that I like this stuff)
i am crying chapter 1 . 4/6
Honestly, this is so in character and so well done that I'm actually sad it ended. Then again, that was pretty much the perfect ending, so.
Unifury chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Awesome
BritaD chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
"Super-angsty" fics have their place and their purpose, especially when they're as well-written as this one. Years ago, as a teenager struggling with self-harm issues of my own, I would frequently come to this site looking for these stories because they made me feel less alone. Often, losing myself in a character's troubles was enough to take the edge off whatever was bothering me at the time and diminish the need to cut. I can't be the only person who's ever felt that way, so entertainment value aside, your story could well be doing some concrete good. Thank you for that.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
cool story tho I wonder about toothless reaction to/ if hiccup tells he where and why he got them scars?
SerialBookworm55 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I LOVED IT! ( I'm messed up and like reading self-harm fics ) are you going to continue or do a sequel with his dad or someone finding out, that would be awesome because it's so hard to find dark angsty fics in a children's movie fandom.
violet flame chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
nice story you know for a self harm piece
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
OK. This fiction points out a lot of great points. Therefore, your line of: "What kind of human thrives on pain?" has inspired me to write a fic that I haven't got around to doing yet. It is where my character, Hiccup's dead (Rise of the Guardians) sister, reveals that she has WAY more cutting scars than he does. Because of course, she has been doing it for 1,015 years.

(Keep in mind, I do not have a deviantart or Fanfiction account yet.)
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 3/29/2014

Interesting and well written
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
How did Toothless know?
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
gtfo :) I see what you did there.
DustyDayDreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is really good but can you please put up a self harm warning as this fic is potentially triggering
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I admit, when I read the summary it was not without some trepidation that I clicked on this story, being almost positive that, yes, it was a cutting fic. Self-harm in general is not well-understood and people who do so are seen with such a negative stigma (from what I've seen in my occasional research of the subject) that I was very much afraid that you wouldn't handle such a sensitive topic with the delicacy and respect that I truly feel it deserves.

That being said, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that you did, in fact, handle the topic with said delicacy and respect. You didn't brush it off as unimportant, you didn't dwell over-much on it, and you didn't have any scorn in your written tone when you did mention his self-harm.

You also captured the EMOTIONS perfectly in the story. The desperation for any sort of relief from intense emotional pain; the wish, almost despite himself, that the people of his village would care, would see him; the shame/embarrassment when Toothless saw the cuts; and the powerful relief that finally, someone sees him and cares.

Tldr; I loved this story, and it was a pleasant surprise to find that you handled it so... maturely for lack of a better word.
Peace person chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I'm totally ok with this story because it made it more realistic
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »