Reviews for A Vial Of Trouble
Dreamer-Sara chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Aw! Poor Peter! That's one of the many reasons why you need to exercise patience. It stops situations like this from occurring.
saphirathangel chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Poor, poor elliotXD
Neko 97 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awesome! Can you make other alice in heart/clover no kuni no alice story!please , also I'm new so can you check out my profile. It might take a while though.
Nightmare M chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
this was funny. accidentally lmao at one part in the middle of class the other day!
Bloodredlilypads chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Ahaha, LOVE this strt, read it a large portion of times and I just can't stop. It's just one of those stories that doesn't get old! Very well written, thanks do much for writing this In your own free time! It is really good and always makes my day! Thanks again!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
(chuckles) Poor Peter thats just pathetic! She falls for every one except the one who gave her the potion! XD LOLOLOL
Aitora x Otaku chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Wonderful, I always love rereading this.
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
I love this! So much! You gotta write more HnKnA stories!
LuLu chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
LOL I'm dying of laughter here. Haha please write more
Lili-AnimeFreakk chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Ahh i love Ace 33 Good story :DD loved it :3
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
omfg laughed ma fricken ass off! hilarious! lloved it!
Seo Hyun chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Hahahaha! Julius's chapter made me laugh so hard! You are a good writer!
ReViEw ThE nEw chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
OMG! LOOOOVEEE IT! laughed my head off! i wish i was this funny... -_- great job on this! I really hope you do more of these! Thanks!
070 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
it was great!loved boris and ace's parts lmao but i was so looking forward to ace using the tape agianst her/ also my favorite parts were 1)when eliot declared he loved alice too, but i felt bad at the same time 2)when they all had the plan the be the 1st one to talk to alice 3)the recording with ace 3
QuiksilverGirl chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Very cute and funny story... love the concept too!