Reviews for Accusations
Pirate18 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Lovely story! Well written, and exciting plot. :)
Mimblewimble chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Lol the last sentence
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Awesome story. Loved everything.
And Neal letting himself be beaten up for Peter and El be free of the hit, that's so... uh... I need to polish up my vocabulary to find the word for it. But it was such a gesture.

End chapter was so cute. Laughed my socks off at Neal's card shuffling and how Peter conned him. LOL
W0lf-Spirit chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I adored this story. I love what Neal did for Peter, risking it with Gambosa, he might get killed for it I really liked Gambosa and his liking to Neal. Especially since he knew all along and he didn't have Neal killed, only roughed up. great characters and just really great!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Neal grabbing a gun. Really shows he is willing to go far. I love Neal with a gun in whatever episode that was. His skill yet dislike was sexy...

Oh. Sorry *ahem* lol I love the interactions here and I love that you took time to build into it as well.
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
You know even with these stories of them getting hurt being dramatic,they are always so good.I am glad to read about a good ending though.
I cant wait to read soon.

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Everytime one of them seem to be ok the other one gets hurt again.
WoW! I feel sad for all of them.

JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Oh! NO! Peter hurt yet again?I am sure someone has to be on guard for him or someone will come in and make things alright.
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
And here Mozzie and Neal work on this getting these mobsters that hurt Peter so very a team they are.
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Neal will certainly help out Peter anyway he will do everything and anything in the world for him.
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Neal was just trying to help out and do the right and Peter are good would never hurt Peter.
I hope all turns out well here.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I am so happy for everyone's sake that Neal Caffrey had finally decided to agree to hang out with Peter for the weekend.

Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
oh poor Neal! I was really looking forward to Peter and Neal talking about what happened. But now they need for Neal to get better..
Sparky Dorian chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Ah! I just got a rush of giddiness! :) That was so perfect. :) I love it! The whole last chapter was just my favorite. Ha, I knew Peter must've had some trick going. He isn't the Poker Champ type. This was such an awesome story, I liked it a lot.
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Ah! That's awful! *sob* They're such good friends to each other... Okay, my favorite part of the WHOLE story so far was when Peter was actually awake, and the whole conversation that followed.