Reviews for Flowers in the Dark
Starviking chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
So far, I LOVE this story. More than once, I chuckled at something witty you wrote. The way you write Demeter is very close to how I interpret her and it's great.
Calypso888 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Oh man! I AM BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! I cant wait
To see the rest of it! :D
GloomingDarkLove chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
me wanna know what happens! :P you're killing me here by waiting xD
Amy chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
the whole story was awesome but extend it quick. i am expecting a good climax.
Booklover0608 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Damn... Why am I having these stupid cravings for a type of fanfictions? Yesterday it was Pertemis ones, the day before that Artemis Fowl X PJO crossovers, and the day before THAT HP X PJO crossovers! You could think I'm pregnant XD
But the story is very good! I love the plot(well... how YOU made the plot :D), the writing style, everything!
You know, this was the first greek myth I ever heard? That was in third grade... It really got me into Greek Mythology and inspired me to buy a book about that the next time I was in a bookstore.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
That's how u ended the story how does It end
A reader chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
MORE!
Melia S. Atwood chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Hello! I'm in love with this story! Please update it soon! I've read many many many Hades & Persephone stories before but I adore this one. Hades's character is perfect, and I love how Persephone isn't weak or stupid. I've read every chapter so far in one sitting and now I'm dying for the next one! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more! :)
zealith chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Looks interesting, I hope to read what happens next.
SociallyAwkwardPenguin chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
I really do love this re-telling. Honestly, your characterization of Persephone is really quite amazing - intelligent, kind, and stubborn. More over, you've made it clear that she's not some meek little girl Hades - or her mother - can push around. And, despite the circumstance that she is in, it's clear that she is Hades' equal, in terms of her strength as a person. This is an important detail that I find to be lacking in many fanfictions, and even in some cases published novels. Twilight comes mind, now that I think about it. Anyway, my point is, please, please, please continue this story - I noticed that it was published back in 2010. Most writers would have given up after the first year - but here you are, updating 2 years later. Don't let this story die - finish it. Besides, it seems like we're getting closer to the juicy part, if you know what I mean. ;)

TL;DR - Great writing, great characterization, please continue

-SociallyAwkwardPenguin

t
madame thome chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I soorta messed up when I reviewed Chapter 10 so I will start with a review of Chapter 11 and then move on to 12.

Chapter 11: Got a real kick out of Hermes who is always trying to spice up all the drama on Mt Olympus and Zues who is always trying to escape trouble. Add Hera into the equation and you really get a situation. When Zues says grandly that he wants to sit on his throne and think all he really wants to do usually is zone out and forget about reality.

When Hades showed Sephie how he judges a soul he really got her attention off her anger for him. How Hades performed this magic was very creative and well written. Now Hades has Sephie curious instead on angry at him. If he plays his cards right he may get her for his wife. If any of the big three can do this he can. Zues and Posiden do not think with their brains like he does.

Chapter 13:

Hades better keep your mind on business and not think about what your brothers spend their time on. I know its hard but if you want to get Sephie in bed you better keep your mind far from that until she is excited about the idea. So you have something up your sleeve to make a big impression on Sephie. Can hardly wait to see what it is. Please update SOON!
I'm Dead Wanna Hook Up chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Agah! Please continue this story! :D
madame thome chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Poor Demeter so sad and looking for her daughter. I feel sorry for her but Sephie is better off having Hades for a husband. Hey Sephie is kind of Lucille Ball dressed up in a feedsack dress. High fashion? Well it does leave Hades speachless.

Hades if you want to win Sephie you had better lay off quoting the fact that she is leagally married to you because she picked your flower. So she is scared silly about bedding Hades? It will be fun to watch you change her point of view.

Well Hades does have one over on her about he not knowing much about the Underworld. She is so curious that she will behave herself just to learn about it.
Ewelin chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
iv waited to get to this point b4 commenting and may ijust say this is splendidky written i love the structure the analogies ( my fav is when she thinks of solid water to describe the texture os a material)and this last chapter is by far the truest iv ever seen these these two being played out none of that usual slees of materialism and misplaced love ...just truth and authenticity that cant be denied even by hades...wonderfull ,i await the rest with with great anticipation and i hope you stay true as in his last part
warriorprincessyukina chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
love it so far! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!