Reviews for Shinobi Father
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
very nice
EzVibe chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Great fic was hopeing they'd reunite at the end and show some recognition but it was a good stopping point thnx for the great work
nitewolf423 chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Incomplete SQUEL
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
please make sequel of this. i bet Pluto already knows Naruto will change the future
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
misuky7 chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
This was kinda sad, I was really looking forward to Usagi finding out Naruto was her dad. Don't get me wrong it was good, really well written and flowed very well. But I do so wish there had been more. :3
Stick Figure man chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
This is probably the best sailor moon story I've read and was a new angle that I haven't really seen before on sailor moon with Naruto in it. I felt like in your own way you did all the characters justice even though a lot of them can be considered pretty different but very much alike at the same time with Naruto being the perfect example of that. He started out very close to cannon but he seemed more like a real person in how he thought and went about things. More like someone you would expect from someone who grew up as a ninja and then was thrown into a entire new universe and nothing really came out of left field. It felt more like it all happened for a reason and even though all the chapters are really long you did a great job of keeping the readers attention.
Monster King chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
Good story could have been longer but it was good little bashing charectors kept in character and a lot of other things I liked all in all good job.
kanishkkartikay chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Please the sequel! It is such an awesome story, naruto has to face problems which don't get solved on their own.
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Damn. (0_0)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
I loved the idea it was awesome, it made sense, and I really thought I would enjoy it.
But it sucked. Serenity was a kind sweet woman in cannon, you turned her into a crystal cold bitch with no love at all - I hate your senshi and from me that is saying something, usually if I dislike a senshi the stupid author just used them as a typical teenage bitch that hadn't grown up yet or maybe a scorned lover, but damn if you didn't turn them into horrible characters - and the worst sort of lesbians. Though I have nothing against lesbians yours were just nasty bitches.

You didn't do either franchise justice and I have to say you turned one of my favorite childhood anime (sm) into a joke.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Weak ending in my opinion, no real closure for anything to me. Sure, daughter's reincarnated, but she won't have any memories.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Wow, just freaking WOW. So many messed an conflicting moral ideals here:)
Zayabel Draga chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
This better havequipped a sequel, it's incomplete!
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That's bullshit, it should've been a moon like object that crashed into the moon, and then she found Naruto in the remains