Reviews for Shinobi Father
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 5/28
Damn. (0_0)
I loved the idea it was awesome, it made sense, and I really thought I would enjoy it.
But it sucked. Serenity was a kind sweet woman in cannon, you turned her into a crystal cold bitch with no love at all - I hate your senshi and from me that is saying something, usually if I dislike a senshi the stupid author just used them as a typical teenage bitch that hadn't grown up yet or maybe a scorned lover, but damn if you didn't turn them into horrible characters - and the worst sort of lesbians. Though I have nothing against lesbians yours were just nasty bitches.

You didn't do either franchise justice and I have to say you turned one of my favorite childhood anime (sm) into a joke.
Weak ending in my opinion, no real closure for anything to me. Sure, daughter's reincarnated, but she won't have any memories.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Wow, just freaking WOW. So many messed an conflicting moral ideals here:)
Zayabel Draga chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
This better havequipped a sequel, it's incomplete!
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That's bullshit, it should've been a moon like object that crashed into the moon, and then she found Naruto in the remains
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Sailor Mars seems to be your favorite. Or is it Marsh? ;p
silverhawk88 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Well I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I hope that someday you get around to doing a sequel here.
Got my fav!
Nankinmai chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
That... that was awesome.
Googlemo chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I liked this story, but I just didn't like how you made Naruto the only to suffer so much, at least in the end you gave a hint for some solace for Naruto with Setsuna... I hope.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Well, This could turned out better... But realism is palpable so I give this chapter 4\5!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
That was intense and REALLY interesting, loved it.
koper chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
This was quite depressing story.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
...Wow. Just Wow. Please write more.
Angel Lover chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
It was a very interesting story but it leaves so many questions for one Queen Serenity was never mean or mentioned mean in the anime or Manga I know its made up but the characters didn't really feel like themselves neither is Princess Serenity spoiled or bitchy and as for her having her mothers hair and eyes remember ChibiUsa from Sailor Moon R she is pink haired she doesn't get that from either parents plus you had me confused on Queen Serenity one minute she was motherly to Naruto and then she turned into a bitch when she was finished with him and another thing Endymion and Serenity didn't just meet on her 14th birthday she had been in love with him long before that all in all it was a good story don't let my comments spoil your writing.