Reviews for How to Snag a Guy In a Hundred Days
Luna Patrick chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! Oh, did I mention PLEASE?!
jetzul12345gmail.com chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Hello again. I finished reading, and this story actually ROCKS! Great work. I can't wait for the rest to be published!

Good luck with the end!
Jetzul12345gmail.com chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I read the first chapter. BOYAH! This is really good! You placed Yellow in the exact area that fits her the best, and Sapphire and ruby are great. Poor green.

I'm going to continue reading! Please finish the story, it's really good so far.
pokemaster101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
IT! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Are you gonna finish this? Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Keep it up! o.o
theperksofbeinganauthor chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
I love this story! It's awesome! Anyways, update soon. I really wanna know what happens next. So impatient...
theperksofbeinganauthor chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH SO FAR(: It's awesome...
littlepocky chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Holy crap. I LOVE your writing style. It's... It's very original? A type of writing style unfrequented by others? Indescribable, but I love it. I love the way you keep the characters in character to the manga. I love the way you express your humor. I crack up every other sentence xD

Here's a thing I noticed though. Words like "realise" and "organise" are spelled "realize" and "organize". I'm sure there are more, but it's a common mistake, so it's okay :)

I hope you update soon! I'm DYING for more. Can't wait to see what happens at the dance! Good luck on your exams too :3
luke chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
loving this story, only gripe is that I think Green is Out of Character. He in this story reminds me more of Paul Shinji character than Green/Gary character.

Anyway, update soon please. )
azurelegance chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I knew as soon as I saw "How to Snag a Guy in a Hundred Days" that I had to read this. It's hilarious, witty, and cute 3 I cannot wait to read this fic (*only done with the first chapter)! I love Blue's characterization (her wonderful flirty self) to death! not to mention Green's nonchalant attitude :333

Keep up the tremendously great work & I hope to read this story start to finish!

Sunshine chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Update soon! :D
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
oh man, I love what you've done with this story- you pulled off the school AU setting marvelously. I particularly like how you incorporated all the details about the characters in a believable way in the storyline. And the interactions between the characters are so fun and lively! lovinnnng this! update soon~
Snoaz chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Oh, Blue's really missing with Green's mind, isn't she? Loved the parts where he thought Blue looked, 'quite fetching' and he 'wasn't that terribly adverse, strictly speaking' to relationships. Oh, Oldrival :D

Lovely chapter as always, and your writing continues to be highly enjoyable. I actually don't want this story to end :)

~Snoaz
Camilleon chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
looooved it3

oldrivalshipping is such a classic and I love the pairings (Ruby and Sapphy are hilarious but I just love Gold and 'the strict woman' Crystal)

I would love to see some Winona & Wallace (can't believe we haven't seen or heard of them already) and maybe a bit more Roxanne & Brawly

i hope you update soon

i wan't to know what'll happen during the ball_
Escarlatina chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
I loved this chapter! Blue won! yei! lol

I didn't expect her to get such high grades!

Now, who's Platina going with? I need to know!
silver-hedgehog chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
DUN DUN DUNNNN! Green's lost! He has to go to the dance with Blue! I can't wait to read that chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »