Reviews for Routine
TwizziexLil'xBits chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Please make the next one soon! you're amazing at writing this story, it's so intimate and interesting. Please post as soon as possible and I pray that your friend will get the help she needs. Post soon! Loved it!
mizMandy chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I just found this story and loved it. I hope you haven't decided to give up on it. I would really love to see where this is going.
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!

I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FRIEND.
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
That's so sad, i read the wedsite, if i had a paypall i would help but i don't, sry! but i do give my could wishes for her rercovery and hope it happens soon, i love your story and i can't wait for the next chappie no matter how long it takes. LUV YA Kamara
EdwardCullenLover10 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
WOW!

Is all I can say!

Luv

Jessica

xoxox
jerseyhalliwell chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
*fans herself*

i'm so glad you updated this story! so hot!
ChaleseWinchester789 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING WRITE MORE SOON!:}
acw1 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
that was great for her but too bad she is falling asleep on him.
Breath-of-twilight chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Great job, bb. I loved the predickament you left poor E in at the end- too funny

I think these two are just so cute and clueless - I mean, come on, they are anxious just about the whole 'giving face' thing- I can't wait till E brings out the dildos and anal plugs...if there are such things in this fic- 'cause, dude, that is going to be some awkward shit right there...too f'ing funny
TopazHeart chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
That was intense. I was starting to feel bad for them in the begiining. They were both so awkward around one another when this chapter started.

I'm sending good thoughts for your friend.
tkeaton1 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Im glad they are starting to open up to one another! Makes me look forward to the say Edward walks in the door, throws the briefcase and takes bella against the wall! LOL :)
princesssparkle01 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
i love this story and was missing it - please update soon!
TopazHeart chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Wow, these two really need to talk!
Breath-of-twilight chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Loved this chap- bb. Can't wait till some 'playtime' comes into effect...lol...perv warning- I am such a naughty perv...whatever- meh- u love it...lmfao - hurry the crunk up and get me that next chapter, woman!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
thank you for updating!

apart from the hotness that is this story, i do love how obviously devoted edward and bella are to each other :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »