Reviews for No Revenge Is As Complete As Forgiveness
JustAwesomeIX chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
This is marvellous! I really hope youbcontinue it. Great job, hopefully you'll update it soon.
karupin sama chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
A pity there's not more..this fic deserve a continuation. I wish there would be more in the future though..
Ellisama chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
A lovely story, and quite in character... even though I would love some more Naruto and Sasuke communication, since there ought to be still some unspoken words between them..

Furthermore, I hope you will continue this!
ObsessiveBehaviour chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
This story is just...indescribable.I'm in love with wrot it in a sophisticated way, interesting it was very naughty(Which I love).Your character's traits were very well expressed and written so PLEASE is the best sasuita story i've read in months!
kitty-has-claws90 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
I just found your story and let me say, I am in love! I am usually not a big fan of Itachi/Sasuke pairings but your story is awesome. Please continue to write, I can't wait to see where your story goes next!
Evil - My demon chapter 5 . 6/25/2010

I love, love, LOVE this story.

It's so beautiful... it should get much more atention!

Please, update!

I'm beguing!

Forgive my poor English,

Juuaichi chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Your story is awesome! I'm more interested in the emotional aspect of the sasuke/itachi thing and I think you're doing really really good to display all that tension and conflict within sasuke.

I hope you continue this story im adding it to my story alerts! i look forward to more _
itachigirl592 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
wow, i would just like to say, that ihave four storys that have always been my fav, but yours is soo much better! i love it! i wish there were more storys out there like this one! i can wait for your next post!Keep up the good work! ps itasasu rocks lol
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Great story so far - I love Sasuke's interactions with Itachi. I mean, could Sasuke completely forgive Itachi initially after he found out the truth? I don't think so - and I love how you explore this relationship.

I also love helpless Itachi - it's funny and at the same time sad the way he needs so much help...

Great story, I hope you update soon!
WolfsLullaby chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
oh, i like it. ;)

im guessing naruto was weary of itachi?

lol, im sure that didne go unnoticed.

its great so far :D
ForeverLilacLies chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Yay! An update. Love this story.

SasuIta is amazing!
Masked Vendetta chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Another twist on the Uchiha tragedy. I like how it's begun.

Also, and against my better judgement, I like how cruel Sasuke is. Even after hearing the truth from Madara, he still insists on punishing his brother? And by making him stay in his own home...gah. It’s horrible (but a great idea from you!).

Very much looking forward to the continuation !

ForeverLilacLies chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love this fic. I'm actually not quite old enough to read it on AFF but...XD I have and I love how you keep Sasuke and Itachi so much in character.