Reviews for Identity
Stephy825 chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
...more deep thoughts...hn...

This is an exceptional piece of work you've written down for us. Even up to now my mind's still fazed from all the ideas you've presented; the conflicting emotions. There were times that I like to shroud myself in these kinds of questions, but honestly I'm never good at writing them down...contrast to you. You have done that quite well.

Quite a change compared to the various romance/light fics I've written/read. Hn. A very nice story.
Stephy825 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Oh wow...this is really really interesting. Ah, don't worry. I'll finish these chapters. I just want to review because I want to comment on something I noticed for the past few chapters...(at least I won't forget it in the end.)

Much like Duskmon in a sense, some parts of the dialogue you've written lack...substance. Is that right? Because I'm not sure if substance is the right word. Anyhow, this is just my opinion. I think it would sound better when reading if when they shouted their attacks, there should be an exclamation point in the end instead of a period. Whenever I read it it tends to sound empty; hollow instead of an attack that is supposed to strike something hard. This also concerns the Spirit Evolution part. But with that aside, this is a really great story. I also spotted a few spelling errors in the story; nothing too major. Since these chapters are so long you probably missed it while re-reading.

...okay, I'll stop rambling. Time to finish these other chapters. By the way, I like how you were able to tie so many things with symbols.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
That was cool update soon
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Nice :)
PhantomGirl12 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Cool chapter! Please update soon!
talkstoangels77 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Another brilliant chapter. I love the in-depth look at all of Kouichi's thoughts and feelings...
Kaito Lune chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Sorry it took so long to get through this. Yeah, poor Duskmon/Koichi. Really love how you convayed the emotion in this. Velgemon's POV, that's going to be interesting to read. I kind of see that one being pure and uncontrolable emotion... Well, that would be any first evolution with the Beast Spirit, if you ask me. :P
Musical Darkness chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
This is a great start! I still have to go on further, but I thought you should know that 'Brother, Who Art Thou?' is ep. 30, not 20. Sorry, I'm a huge Frontier fanatic, and I can't help but correct it the second I see it. Anyways, Keep it up!
Kilarra chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Excitement! It's moving a little fast, but you're making it work very well. I'm definitely digging the commentary on darkness, it's very insightful and reflective of Kouichi/Duskmon's desires and situation. Maybe you could include some(more) on the light? Show how the perspective changes as he gets closer to the truth? Just me thinking on keyboard. And you'll be happy to know that I noted absolutely no typos in this one, so previous mistakes were probably just flukes. Any whoo, great job, keep it up, remember to sleep (you know you're in IB when your grade point average is higher than the number of hours of sleep you get a night), and looking forward to reading more!

Kilarra
PhantomGirl12 chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Cool story. Please update soon!
Kaito Lune chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
About half way there? Well, I'm going to be sad when this ends. It's very good. I love this chapter. It's great to see things from Duskmon's POV. Well, update when you can and see you next chapter!
Blaze Snow chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
You really have a handle on how Duskmon feels, i like you are really good at writing fanfics about Kouji and Kouichi
Kilarra chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Wow, dude, you're just pumping these out! Seriously, very impressive volume here and in you're other, like, ten stories. Any Who, great chapter! I like the foreshadowing and symbolism. Your take on Duskmon is rational and accurate as far as I can tell and I like how you show his patience waring thin in the commentary on his actions. Some of the points were a bit repudiative and the syntax got a little weird in places (a few little dyslexic mistakes here and there) but nothing serious. It doesn't really detract from the work in a measurable way, but might I be so bold as to suggest giving all future chapters a quick proof read before you post them? Odds are you'll improve the existing body and catch all the silly mistakes. Goodness knows I have to read my stuff, like, six times before I find them all! All that aside, awesome chapter and looking forward to more! Take your time.

Kilarra
DigiBleach chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
o.o OoO 0 That was simply amazing. I just loved everything about it the thought processes. The imagry. The clear understanding of the characters. Just wow. My favorite quote was definately this: "It was a rather...enlightening display". It shows that he was or at least pretending to be some-what ammused. Great job and keep writing. Oh and also I really want to read another ch. of the 'Before the Seal is Broken' sorry dumb fandum kicking in. Later!