Reviews for Alone in the Dark
Laura-Jean95 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
I really hope that you continue to write this story I lke where you are going with the plot and it interests me that you have changed Bella's power, I don't know whether you had planned to mesh that with the original or scrap the sheild power altogether. Hope you update :)
izhavo chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Thank you!
Mellie A chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
OHH. PLEASE UPDATE. PRETTY PLEASE. I LOVE THIS STORY. UPDATE SOON.

-Mel
Hemlock chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Well, so much for a beginner! I'd say you've put the characters on the right track. I'll try to squeeze in time to read, so don't despair if you see my reviews have large date gaps.
Vicis Est Eternus chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Well, this is definitely an interesting concept, and honestly I thank you for writing a somewhat dark one, seeing as Twilight really does need to loose its pitiful melodrama. This story has some potential, however it WOULD be better to write in more detail, and aside from the miniscule amount of errors, the only thing that I can find wrong with this is Bella's awareness. The last part wouldn't make much sense if she is going through a transformation, which is described as unimaginable pain; I doubt she'd be aware enough to hear outside conversations. So, in my opinion, you should have written the last part in 3rd POV, and omitted Bella's thoughts; after all, she shouldn't have much sense right now.

Other than that, I do like the concept, and would like to see what would happen next.

So, if you still want to, yes, I would be your Beta.

GO DEXTER! Haha, right?

There, done.

(Just PM me the next chapter, telling me what I should look for, okay?)
Mean4Life chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
NO! Wht'd you stop right there please write more.

4evrtru,