Reviews for Tom and Jerry: The Harry Potter Days
tiedwithribbons chapter 10 . 6/25
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
angelfromheaven26 chapter 9 . 5/8
I really did not like it when Fleur Delacour insulted Hogwarts. I'm glad Jerry decided to teach her a lesson on respect.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 19 . 3/13
Well, that mean old toad-face Professor Umbridge finally got what was coming to her and those students and Hogwarts won't have to deal with her anymore.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 26 . 1/23
I am so glad that Tom and Jerry's friendship has been restored and that they are able to treat Harry's snakebite wound.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 25 . 1/23
OH, NO! I cannot believe Harry and Ron are getting into a huge fight; I really hate when friendships are put to the test like that.

Jerry must be really jealous because Tom is spending more time with Duchess than he is with the little mouse.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Aww, it is so sad that Duchess and Tom had to say goodbye. :( Poor Tom!
angelfromheaven26 chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Very good. This chapter is looking great so far. I do hope that Albus Dumbledore can trust Tom and Jerry to put their differences aside to protect young Harry from the evil Lord Voldemort.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Very good beginning. I can imagine this being a Tom and Jerry movie with Harry Potter! Very clever crossover! I like it already!
angelfromheaven26 chapter 33 . 11/28/2015
Any chances we will run into the Siamese cat trio, Tin, Pan and Alley (who may be working for Lord Voldemort), Butch Dog and Droopy, Spike and Tyke, Red, or maybe even Tuffy?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 33 . 11/13/2015
Very cool story here. Hope you update it soon.

Keep the good writing.
angelfromheaven26 chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
Oh, no! I can't believe Umbridge banned Tom and Jerry from the Hogwarts Castle and confined them to the grounds.
Nightw2 chapter 33 . 3/27/2015
Hello there. Sorry I took a while getting back to you. Computer problems again. Anyway, excellent job on the exchanges, emotional content, action, characterizations and future chapter set-up in all the right places. I'll definitely be looking forward to more as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/16/2015
Please keep going!
shit chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
shit
Nightw2 chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
Sorry I took a while to get around to reviewing again. It took a while for me to be able to get on-line long enough to read and review. Anyway, brilliant job as usual on the emotional content, action, characterizations and future chapter set-up in all the right places. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.