Reviews for We're Not Kids!
Siouxie chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I'm sorry I read it. Childish rubbish poorly written. I guess FRACE shall be FRANCE. If it is so, you should at least take care to write the central statement of the first chapter correctly. If you want to continue get a beta.
A reader chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Poor story. Plain and simple.

I also hate that Nessie is a whiny, bitchy baby. Even when Jacob told her his feelings. Proves that this story is poor. Stop with the cliche shit. It's annoying and try again. Delete this story and try again or DELETE!
tazsgirl6969 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
i like this one! please put the next chapter up?
veraleeon chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I wanna know what they are doing! Update soon!
whatpassesformymind chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
coolio. i feel really guilty about not updating for ages now, cause i don't have an excuse. yet.
SSJJ92 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
a picnic?
imafeckingstarr chapter 2 . 6/17/2010

Okay, pfttt, fine; stop nagging me ;)

Surprise picnic maybe?

Loving it Tanny; keep updating! you know how impatent I am :D much love xx
Emily chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Ok... there's just something weird about this. I like it, but... 1# Why do you keep calling Jacob and Quil 'lads'? LOL. And, for everybody's information, Nessie does NOT a have blonde hair - or red hair, for that matter. Remember, she has the same colored hair as Edward, who, I recall, Bella describes as having reddish brown hair. And think about it - does Robert Pattinson have blonde or red hair? No. He has brown hair with red tones in it. So seriously, get your facts straight. It just buggs me when people make such a stupid mistake. Update quickly, and try to correct your hair color error and stop calling them 'lads'.
Lauren Andrea chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
It is me! SUKI K! Haha, unless you aren't who I think you are...then this will all be mighty confusing BUT ANYWAY, great story ] I totally loved it, and I don't think you went overboard at all! You must write some more stories ] Anyways, That's it.
ghty chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
imafeckingstarr chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh wow! Tanny I loved it, i thought it was fantastic! You have some talent XD PLease update soon; even if I know it's physically impossible, please update soon! I loved this first chapter, and i can't wait to read the rest. xx