Reviews for Leon? A Word, Please?
Rapter267 chapter 6 . 3/14
I've read this story three times since I became aware of it, but have never pressed the favorite for it because of its rather... What's the word ah yes lemon focused nature. However; after reading this chapter again I must favorite and leave a review. This is one of the best stories I've ever read for any fanfiction category not just Resident Evil/Biohazard. This is probably me favorite chapter because I understand some of the phrases now compared to when I first read them. Had me a riot of a time with this one.
Lyric chapter 9 . 2/9
I'm sorry I'm having a few problems writing a review. Those last 2 posts were by accident. Let's me just say that I truly enjoyed the story. You are a talented writer that draws from many different experiences. Throw in a lot of hot scenes, some great humor, and being able to combine the two so flawlessly was enjoyable indeed. Kenny's eye full of penis just about killed me I was laughing so hard. Such a simple yet brilliant joke. Everything about the story really drew me in and entertained. If only you had a bit of the say on how the RE6 story should have gone. (The whole budget probably would have been blown on sex scenes, Chris and Leon sharing time, and beer pong mini games which still would have been a lot better and more enjoyable.) Although the idea of making your story a game might be fun. A lot of drama, but the chapter where Leon and Chris have to go to Germany even without the action could just be solid gold.
Anyways, thanks again. You've made a classic that will be enjoyed for times to come. Not all may be able to appreciate it, but I certainly do.
Dear Tani,
What a story you wrote. That was one of if not the best story I've read on FF. I was laughing, turned on, a little sad, and even found myself going, "Oh Snap!" At some of the moments. The story had such details from the game and your own writing style that the devil himself must have been in it.
I don't envy what you had to go through in life to be able to write and have a broad sense of humor like because it's very similar to mine.) So many classic lines you drew from as well as
Elizabeth Anne Ashburn chapter 9 . 2/7
I don't know how I never found this story of yours after being on FF for so many years! And I've been a huge Claire/Leon shipper!
I just wanted to say that this was beautifully written and I just... Well let's just say I'm not good with words and this story rendered me speechless!
I love everything about it from the plot, humour and most definitely the smut!
You wrote the whole thing beautifully and despite it only a few chapters, I thought the length wasn't a problem at all!
Thank you so much for writing this and love it love love IT!
I'll definitely be going through your bio and see if there are other things I can read.

I wish I wrote as good as you!
Xoxo Anne
tvrs01001 chapter 9 . 2/3
Loved this!
tvrs01001 chapter 6 . 1/28
Thid chapter made me laugh so hard!
Western-Otaku chapter 9 . 1/24
OMG, I loved this story so much, this is the 3rd time I've RE-read it.

At first I just read it for the smut and the Cleon pairing, but damn did this story quickly become my favourite out of the entire Resident Evil section. It's got everything I love in a fanfic:

-A pairing I heavily ship
-A touching romance story that is like a feels rollercoaster doing a thousand loops and dives
-Some Lemon
-Comedy
-Action (more would be nice, but I'm definitely not complaining about what's there)
-Friendship and Family banter moments with the other characters
-OMG the feels!
-Damn did I find this story funny at times (my sense of humour :3)

I'm repeating myself, but I just loved those things so much about this story.

I wish you updated the sequel, but I'm happy with this gem :)
tvrs01001 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Its hard finding a good fanfic where leon and claire doing it in the stars office(which i have wished would happen xD obviously didn't in the game. This is fucking HAWT
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Man this fan fic is amazing! if only they really felt that way for each other and that really happened it would be pretty awesome
Kiki chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Wow your stories are awesome. You totally inspire me to write again. In another life we must have been siblings my gf and I wrote RE stories just like this, Ha, our ways of discovering ourselves at the time... yet haven't matured enough to resist the urge to read up on my fantasy RE world! Props for publishing this I dont want it to end, looks like its time turn next!
Carli chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
AMAZING
MorganShepard chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
50/10 Amazing very well done
MorganShepard chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
So many ROFL moments I can't recall them all. Mainly the RE4 reference made me explode with laughter XD 10/10
MorganShepard chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
BAHAHAHHAHA 10/10
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Great story! I hope decide to finish the sequel!