Reviews for To Be a Sanada
xx sHioN chapter 4 . 5/6
Please tell me the other teams have wish children too! *puppy eyes*
Like Higa, Shitenhoji, Rokkaku, St. Rudolph, Fudomine...
hikora chapter 11 . 1/28
No! You should say "I will be back again!" This is not ending just like this is it? It's a really great story and I absolutely love it! Oh, one of my favorite parts are when Akaya and Ryoma were jealous of each other taking the affections of their mother. It was so cute. -
nickslovespocky145 chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
no! what happened?! pls update soon! i am currently hooked to this story and i super duper love your other stories and i know this is a bit late but pls get well soon and i am looking forward to your future update, may god bless you always! -pockygirl
MissE3 chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
If you can update this, you should... I want to see their match!
Idle-Riddle chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Funny that in the earlier chapter, Akaya can get jealous over Yukimura's interaction with Ryoma when he got a hug from Ryoma's mom, Fuji with the chibi watching. Originally, this fic is pure crack, right? But the bitterness experienced by the parents before being reunited with their sons enable the crackness of this fic to be forgotten. Not to mention that it became a favourite because I ship all the parents respectively! XD
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Takeshi Konomi-sensei? It sounds familiar...

Oh. Oooh! *facepalms and dies*

I like how you made the idea of the wish-children (a very good word too) work. That and putting Takeshi-sensei was just pure love.
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
"You know that the fandom has decided our fates from the beginning of the series."

Revive me! I died again! Hahahahahaha! Oh damn funny writing!
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I died of laughter! Figuratively speaking, Akaya is the tennis-child of Sanada and Yukimura, and Ryoma of Tezuka and Fuji. I always found the idea endearing. Still, reading it written like how you did made it endearing AND funny!
Chexire chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Please continue this story! TT I've been waiting for an entire year for an update! And this is such an amazing story, I love family themed stories the most, and seeing my favorite fandoms with their kids really brought a smile ob my face! So please continue Mitsukai-san!
volandkl08 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love this story. this chapter reminds me of a scene in ohshc. can't wait to read the rest.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
Cute. I don't want to root for either of them. If Ryoma didn't know, I'd cheer for Akaya - but he does know, so I can't.
PurpleScorpion chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Awwwww...I absolutely LOVE this story! You are such an amazing writer and this has got to be one of the most interesting storylines I've read on this site yet. All the POT family-ness is so nice.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BleuFleur chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Welcome back! I was sad when you initially announced you were leaving the fandom, but I understood how interest can wane. Glad to hear you got sucked back in!

Lots of cute moments. I can't make up my mind who I'll be rooting for in the Singles 1 match. Akaya and Ryoma are both pretty adorable right now. Maybe it should end in a tie and the "mom"s will have to face-off for their family (and school) pride... .
sairakanzaki chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
well! i hope Akaya will win against Ryoma. great story and i really like it! special Sanada being a overprotective to his son. _ please up date soon _
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
That moment was so sweet! Will there be a pre-sequal involving their relationship at age twelve?