Reviews for Clark Kent is Dead!
VFSNAKE chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
YAY! GO SUPES AND DIANA! Boo Lois! BOO! Also you need to put signify the fic is now complete due to the Epilogue.
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
Great wrap up there, with a lot of happines and joy for Kal and Diana, and it looks like Luthor's legacy is continuing forward anyway, just like the egotistical maniac has and always planned it.
chrisguy9017 chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
VERY NICE ending. It was really cool how even though Lois might have had something nice to say about the couple, she wasn't given that chance.
HELLACRE13 chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
Wonderfully done. Loved the reunion between mom and daughter and the wedding. The world looks upon then and celebrates whilst the secret agencies worry about their kids. Wow what a neat way to end it.

Really well done. Take a bow. You deserve it for such regular updates as well as brilliant writing.
chrisguy9017 chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
A nice ending to that conflict, and I liked how Zeus was forced to concede.
Ratdogtwo chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
Another amazing chapter kepp up the awsome work
VFSNAKE chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
YEAH! SUPES AND DIANA BEAT THEM ALL! LOL!
HELLACRE13 chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
Oh great chap. Love the concept of them battling with the worlds' evolving weaponry

The image of Superman/Ares...awesomely terrifying.

Finally someone puts Zeus in his place. As if Diana would want him.

Be interesting to see Kal no longer with the magic weakness after learning to understand its nature and whoa, the idea of him as Ares blood brother...awesome.

Is this the end?

Hope we get an epilogue at least...some calm after the storm so to speak.
HELLACRE13 chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
In between the constant cycle of battle and death I liked the idea of Kal growing as a warrior ...feeling and working for it. DC ignores this vital part of Superman honing his skills...eg he spent 1000 years on Asgard as a leader of an army and do we see evidence of him learning from it? Nope. He's always just the guy who punches and not a man skilled. So Athena shows up. Good.
HELLACRE13 chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
What a punishment for them by the prideful and spiteful Zeus. I felt their they have each other.
1natbug chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
Wow, terrific chapter!
Wonderbee31 chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
YES! Great to see Zeus finally taken from his high horse at last, and that it was some of his own lust that brought him down as well, so here's to Kal and Diana being able to make it back home, and that Diana's mother will be happy to see her, and not everyone will freak when Kal comes with her also.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
Wow! that was brilliant. And I love how Athena was the one who visited them. Love it. Can't wait for more.
Ratdogtwo chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
Another couple of awsome chapters. Loveing it keep up the great work
Proponent of EVO chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
Really, really enjoying it. I want to know where this'll go, though!
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »