Reviews for Clark Kent is Dead!
ULTRA SONIC chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
Great chapter.

Y' know, I'm starting to develop a theory that even if the Olympian gods are weary of Clark, I don't think the Olympian goddesses are, and if anything they're probably attracted to Clark too.

All in all, great chapter. Please keep it up.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
Amazing
1natbug chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
Ahh, happy tears. Thank you for the "happy ending" to some poetic and brutal chapters.
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
YEAH! GO SUPES! He got Athena's favor. DOWN WITH ZEUS! No doubt Hera is keeping the King distracted.
Wonderbee31 chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
Great to see Athena helping out here, and will hope that Hera can do someting as well, maybe let Zeus know that she's right there and not so willing to put up with his little fallacies anymore?
VFSNAKE chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
YEAH! GO SUPES! ZEUS IS A BULLY! BOOOO!
unoaranya30 chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
Beautifully vivid chapters. Love they cling to each other and to hope.

And now there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them. That Athena is one cool goddess.

Great job!
chrisguy9017 chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Amazing chapter, such resolve in their love at the end of the chapter , it was touching.
john777 chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Good, keep writing
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Great part there, and was glad to see Diana stand up against the unfairness of it all, as the gods of greek myth definitely don't play fair, and will hope that somehow, the two of them can beat the crap out of that angry aspect, and this will lead the Amazons to true freedom.
1natbug chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
OMG, I did not expect ch 17 to end this way! Kal and Diana just cann't get a break. I just know they will eventually break free of the eternal hell Zeus bestowed upon them.

Awesome chapter, cann't wait to read more.
Ratdogtwo chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
Wow another awsome chapter keep up the great work
VFSNAKE chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
THAT'S NOT FAIR! How can they do that to them? BOOO! I'm almost wishing Hecate would smite Zeus now and let the two be together.
unoaranya30 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
I'm sorry I haven't been leaving reviews for you here. I try to leave them in both places but have just been plain lazy about it. You know I love this story and your writing and storytelling are just superb.

Looking forward to the never ending battle next chapter.
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
Well imo, Zeus is just as full of it, as the three of them acknowledge that they are lesser to another in the DC verse, and it's my hope that they might have their own punishment heaped on them also, given their own hubris as well, and will hope that Kal can challenge Zeus in this, as it's given me an idea for time travel fic where he challenges Heracles in the time of Hyppolytta, and then Zeus.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »