Reviews for Clark Kent is Dead!
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
Well imo, Zeus is just as full of it, as the three of them acknowledge that they are lesser to another in the DC verse, and it's my hope that they might have their own punishment heaped on them also, given their own hubris as well, and will hope that Kal can challenge Zeus in this, as it's given me an idea for time travel fic where he challenges Heracles in the time of Hyppolytta, and then Zeus.
HELLACRE13 chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

My God what a chapter! Such imagery you conjure and the way you write their battle and love expressed.

Argghh...you sure making then work for it and us pull our hair out. Cliffhanger of cliffhangers.
HELLACRE13 chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
Fabulous chapter once again.
Ratdogtwo chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
another great chapter keep up the awsome work
1natbug chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
Oh, what a wicked place to leave the story ;) Fortunately, you update frequently.

Loved these last few chapters. Nice to see Clark figured out Hectate played a mind game with him and that he still had his powers.

Look forward to more
VFSNAKE chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
Holy crap! I didn't expect that at all. Though I can see why Hecate would revive Ares. Who better to help take out Zeus then his own son. Though you would think the King of the Gods would use this time to smite Hecate permantely and then smite his son for unbalancing everything.
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
It looks like Hectate is not giving up, and will be curious just how bad her eventual spanking will be, and if some of the others, like Zeus will try to take advantage, just so we can see Clark let them know that he's had enough of their games.
john777 chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
keep writing
john777 chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
Good, keep writing
Gene chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
Great update. It's amazing how you wrote these stories. Such vivid imagination. I feel like I'm watching a movie while reading but better.
Ratdogtwo chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
Another coupile of awsome chapters. keep up the amazing work
VFSNAKE chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
YAY! They are nearly out. Though I wonder if the Gods of Mount Olympus will interfere if Hecate breaks out of Hades.
HELLACRE13 chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
You know everything seems to fit with these two. Like two pieces of a puzzle or a lock and key...the way they work together, the way they start and seem to finish off together. These last two chapters cements even more to me how Kal and Diana seem to have been ordained by some greater creative source to eventually be the magnet for a better world. ie their fate as heroes and then their children to bear their combined grace and strength. The road they travel in hell to find their way out is symbolic and mythical and poetic. I think this story especially their journey in the underworld would make a tremendous story in an actual comic. I could see the images so well. Wonderful work Charles ...really really wonderful.
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
Great escape for the duo there, and liked how that charm was able to help out, good part there, and will be curious what might happen with Hectate, and how things will go with the Amazons when Diana returns?
unoaranya30 chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
Charles. I think I said this last chapter, but I have to say it again. If it is possible, chapter is even better than the last.

Love the trial that are putting these our favorite couple through. The use of mythology is beautiful and Hectates ultimate price is bonechilling.

I love that Diana and Kal find the strength in each other (especially Diana in this instance) to resist the temptations presented before them.

I have no doubt that their tremendous bond if friendship and love will give them the strength to overcome whatever the witch throws at them.

As always your writing is just fantastic Charles.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »