Reviews for Clark Kent is Dead!
VFSNAKE chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
NO! BAD ENDING! BAD ENDING! Update soon!
VFSNAKE chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Holy crap! Ares possessed Bruce!
Proponent of EVO chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
I'm really enjoying this. Thank you for writing!
Ratdogtwo chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
loveing the story keep up the great work
john777 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Good, keep writing
HELLACRE13 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Thank you so much for this chapter. It is everything I felt wrong with DC's reworking of Clark Kent needing Lois of all people to tether him to humanity and his place and identity in the world.

You nailed it all head on. He is who he is due to a sum of his experiences and the legacy his biological parents left him...he is who he is die to the choices he makes and all that he is and the people he knows in his life is important.

I get so angry at what DC are doing to Superman. They write him like the eternal child who needs to nurse from Lois' bosom. It's sickening to do that and diminish the hero's journey Clark should be undergoing.
VFSNAKE chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
YEAH! TAKE THAT LOIS! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM! NEVER! LOL! GO CLARK AND DIANA!
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
That was very bitter and sad. I really wish somebody could hurt Lois back for hurting Clark.
VFSNAKE chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Interesting fic. I really don't like Lois. She's hurting him inside and if I was there, I'd punch her in the face, and call her a damn fool. But that's me. Though I imagine Diana would love to do that herself. PLEASE MAKE THAT HAPPEN!
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
You write this exceptionally well ;the emotions between Clark and Lois to show how bitter and sad breakups can be. It was sensitively done showing how much Clark had invested his emotions in this but how he is slowly learning and becoming felt very real.

Update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
I liked that Clark is back on farm. It can help his soul to heal. Also Diana helping him when he is vulnerable and Martha's words of wisdom.

Looking forward to see more? What about Connor and Kara?
Robenson chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Good chapter! I cannot wait for the rest.
chrisguy9017 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Cool chapter. I liked how Martha reacted to the Lois news, usually when people write stories along this line, shes usually all sappy and mild about everything instead of acting how the typical mother would when they found out thier daughter-inlaw left their son.
ben10987654321 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Loved seeing Clark back on the farm. As the place that he grew up in and i think defines him he always seems most at home there.

Clark, Diana and Krypto. That is a lovely image.

Clark grieving for what he has lost and Diana being there where in the end he allows himself to be vulnrbale in front of her. Nicely handled and very touching.

Martha is best when she is full of sage wisdom and she is so onto what is really going on between Clark and Diana.

You mentioned Conner and Kara. It would be interesting to see their reaction too if it would fit in with your story. I can imagine if it was the hot-tempered version of Kara that she would have to be held back from doing many unpleasant things to Lois for hurting her cousin.

Anyway great chapter. Hope you update soon!
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Beautifully written again.

I love how you show us Clark or Cal (clever) getting back into the swing of things on the farm. I think it must be as natural to him as is writing and flying. I too hate the notion that being born on a farm makes you some sort of naive fool who can't understand life . Lois calling him Smallville says a lot.

Clark grieving with Diana. Well and sensitively done.

Martha must already know which way the wind blows. heck even Krypto knows. But Clark needs to mourn.

So many little details in this about Clark as a man strikes a cord.

Please update soon.