Reviews for Clark Kent is Dead!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
The truth hurts, but Clark needed to hear it, from the man who knew everything about losses - Bruce Wayne.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Lois is forcing Kal to abandon his human identity because she wants a divorce? Can't she understand that he can't be Superman 24/7, that he need Clark Kent? I wish Martha Kent was there to give her a piece of her mind!
ben10987654321 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I would say honest truths this time between friends. I can get why Diana wouldn't miss Clark Kent the facade he created to be a reporter and have his dual existence as Superman. Maybe this is a chance for her to see the real Clark Kent. The one that grew up on the farm, the person i like to think deep down he always remains at his core.

I liked Diana's honest appraisal of Lois and of her feelings for her but Diana is always honest.

Great chapter. I hope the next one is soon.
ben10987654321 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
More hard truths for Clark but he knew he was going to get them. Like Bruce said that is why Clark went there in the first place. That's what friends are for i guess.

Anyway another great chapter.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow Lois hitting him hard with some truths there.

I really laughed when she mentioned Krypto and Clark suddenly thought that Krypto could be the one that saved him. That was good. I mean of course is so obvious. LOL

Great first chapter.
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Beautifully written, Charles.

You captured the wisdom of Athena but Diana isn't preachy and flawless eg why she wouldn't be BBF with Lois and she is honest too. I like the idea of him going back to his roots. I always felt a part of Clark the part that loves the rustic side of things,nature...etc is something he would reconnect if ever Lois leaves him or dies. The big city defines her ,not him. I always felt if he was not Superman with the ability to go anywhere or lose himself in Solitude or go home to Smallville, he'd wither in that city. Just like Diana has Themyscira imprinted in her.

Update soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Wow just a really good chapter. How wise and right Bruce sounds and is. How is it Clark can't be like this? Makes me ask why is he alway so naive? Is it because you must have tragedy to be wise? I think so. Clark has always had everything he wanted. He has never really suffered. Now he is truly getting to see what it is to feel human. How humbling that must be.

Really love the little homage to the Dark Knight Returns.

My heart goes out to Bruce in this too.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow that that is a great start.

It's like being hit in the gut cause everything she says is the truth. You feel for her. She is also being real for as change unlike what we see in DC.

Clark pulling her first and Perry dying. That alone shows his having to choose Lois time and time again over everybody is really questionable and I wonder how he can do it and not feel terrible and guilt ridden. Just like he sat by her bedside in Final Crisis and thousands were dying and he just couldn't gave a toss. He does it time and time again, and it makes him a complete hypocrite at times.

Can't wait to see the lesson Clark is going to learn here. I am guessing Bruce will tell him as it is without pussy footing around.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8