Reviews for THE CHOSEN TRILOGY: BOOK II: The Legendary War
Red Flamed Exorcist chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
Ash isn't dead because we all know Ash can't die. The world of Pokemon won't allow Ash to age or die, you just made it seem like he aged, however, we all know he's still 10-years-old.
MythGirl Writes chapter 14 . 5/14/2017
Okay but
This chapter was ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. And I’m not even that big of a Pokeshipper. You couldn't have done this any better!
NitroChji 240 chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
Honestly, thanks for the whole "no kissing" thing, because I see that although I like Pokéshipping, I feel that in a darker story like this, romance gets in the way of Ash
NitroChji 240 chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
The more I read about Paul, the more I realize that he's essentially what it would be like if any of us normal humans were in the pokemon world. I mean, he only cares about masking his pokemon stronger to win, and he doesn't want to deal the the incompetent trainers he's forced to be around. It's like any of us as players in the games, and we also all know that Ash is one of the worst trainers we can think of in pokemon, Even though he's kinda likeable, as a trainer, he sucks.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Jk rowling called she wants her plot back
kairi loves sora chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Oh Arceus... Poor Ash it had to be so hard for him to just stand there and let that happen. You know even after Mewto did that I just don't know what he said to Ash and the way that Arceus moved the jewel of life. The secrets that even one seems to be keeping. Somehow I trust Mewto. I guess I will find out when I move to the next one. I will see ya then.
NY514 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
When Lucia said "let's fly" made no sense because dialga can't fly he doesn't have any wings
NY514 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
No offense but WORST chapter I ever read
The Monkey Ninja chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
What I don't understand is why doesn't Ash just teleport. I know that he is compleatly clueless sometimes, but enough to forget one of his first and most basic skills when using aura? He's bad, but not THAT bad.
Braniac chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Lovely story, however... This reminds me of hp6 arceus dumbuldore, mewtwo snape, ash Harry, Brock/misty Ron/hermionie
EthanArden chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It says to read this synopsis so I don't have to go back to read the 90,000 words , but I'm going to anyway. This seems too good to miss. In a couple of weeks, I'll read this story. This looks very promising, so I can't wait to read!
tennisdesi91 chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
not that I didn't love your story but the last chapter was waaaaay too much like Harry Potter for my tastes. All the same you have a great trilogy going here. I've read both of the first two stories in two days. I love your ideas. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
all right ash is heading back to pallet town won't every to be shocked to see he's alive
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
i love the supsense they don't have a clue that ash has been alive for the last three years NICE JOB
Warrior of the Sea chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
This piece was definitely more dramatic than the previous novel! Once again, character portrayal was stellar and the story was a well-rounded sequel, with very nicely played out scenes. I hope Ash does not leave the treacherous Legendaries standing!

Signing Off