Reviews for A Dark Past and Present
Cindy M 19 chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Is the victory dance of Tristan and Joey did also used by Yami? XD
chibi313 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
What is Bakura planning...
chibi313 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Pffft, who cares if they're heart broken
Ryou has Tea
chibi313 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Bakura is going to do something...I have a feeling he will
chibi313 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
...now I'm curious QAQ
chibi313 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
*fangirl squeal* Bakura! 3
chibi313 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
poor Ryou QAQ
DamonXSalvatore chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
im liking this fic so far its good to see tea wiv a different attitude instead of the friendship preacher
01030 chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
oh, so their romance isn't resolved? That's a pity. I'm sure it'll happen eventually ;)

Great job on finishing this whole story with really frequent updates, I wish I had your work ethic and imagination!
L'archangel chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
waaah! sorry if i've reviewed only now... so many things came up...

it's already finished... :'( i really love the ending and the epilogue! especially the scene with bakura, hehe... and what would seto be doing with the journal?

ahh, i love it! love it! love it! :-D
the-writing-vampire chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
Hmm... Seems that Bakura has some interesting plans instore for Tea. I'm excited to see where this one goes. Can't wait for the sequeal!
GlitterAuthor297 chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
YES! Yay you for an awesome ending, and Yay for free wireless internet curtesy of my neighbours! (Suckers...)

OKAY, I absolutely loved it and am planning to pray for the sequel, on the lookout for it. Loving the 'extensive vocabulary' idea, and would be great if if was an additional chapter on this, mostly because I didn't catch the title you were planning to use for the one shot. Either than that, MY WISHES ARE GRANTED! Nice Bakura-friendly ending! Is Kaiba and Tea's diary gonna be relevant to the sequel? (Say-yes-say-yes-say-yes-say-yes...) YOU ROCK!

That is all.

Anecdota, lover of coffee, free internet, and Yugioh fanfiction. :)
the-writing-vampire chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
Yes, even I will admit that I usually write very long reviews, but your at the end and there aren't that many questions that pop into my head anymore (which is good considering you are at the end, but I believe you are planning a sequeal, so maybe in the next chapter you will leave me with more questions) and that's what takes up a lot of my review space.

My questions for today: 1) What is Kaiba planning to do with the journal? He's got to do something, but WHAT? And when will he and Tea have their next argument? 2) What has become of Bakura? We all know he's going to turn up again, but is he going to turn up in this story again, or do we have to wait for the sequeal? 3) What terms are Tea and Anzu on now? Do they still hate each other, or has this experience made them closer?
GlitterAuthor297 chapter 15 . 6/20/2010
This was definitely a BRILLIANT story! Sorry for not reviewing as much, my internet's capped and I just HAPPENED to come by an Internet Cafe'... I love your random but totally genius taste in music for the DDD! Bakura played quite a role in earlier chapters, but doesn't seem so enthusiatic during DDD. I can't help but wonder if you're planning something huge for him in the final chapter? I can also guess that Kaiba took the diary, because of the game he could industrialise, but what if he finds a little more than planned about Tea's feelings for him? I'm just guessing... Hoping for next chappy, and totally stoked for SEQUEL! *hallelujah chorus plays in background* :)

Keep Writing!

ZJ Anecdota.
L'archangel chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
wahaha! nice one mokuba! poor atem, with the probability of loosing not only the puzzle but also his dignity... hehe...

arggh..! anzu is a cheater! i hate her! tea is the rightful winner! i hope tea will be able to overcome anzu! go tea!

hey! i really do like how you've mixed dancing and dueling in a single game! love it and looking forward for more! (i've just notice how fond i am with using exclamations... i wonder how many of those i've used for this single review?)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »