Reviews for Not at all Seduced
One percent chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
"You see... after that little incident, I kissed a waiter"
Seriously, I have to praise Xellos for nit letting his facial control slip MORE than it did xD

That was a piece of art! The manipulation, the smart conversations, the denial and that writing style that sublimates it.. .PERFECT!

Your stories are all fabulous beyond words.
Oh, I also did not expect Xellos to show at her door. Filia's musings actually got to me, and for a time, I even found myself agreeing without thinking. That was quite... magical

Thank you for this little gem of a story!
One percent chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I miss your stories so much that I find myself going through them again. And God it simply blows my mind away every time!

Your stories have such unique ideas that I manage to remember some sentences down to the letter from the impact they made on me

You manage to get them ALL in character. And that dialogue! More please! MORE!

I like how you managed to end it in a sort of a tie. Both made things that betray them xD and the tension between them was so thick and intense!
I will add a point to the gang for acting against her and not caring at all xD
myyinfatuation chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
absolutely amazing! rereading this and I am in love all over again. I especially like how you segwayed their topic to love. it was short but effective, not to mention very very cute. Man this is such a good fic :)
LaDahliaNegra chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I loved the sexual tension between them but oh that awesome finish! It's sooo cute **
Jenmoon1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
really good wish it was a full lemon
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
i'm in love
MilissaRukia chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I found this story on DA first and when I came here I found a second chapter. It is so amazing. I can just imagin all that you wrote and I know what you mean about thinking about and dreaming about your stories that usually leads to some of the best
TehNeko chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Another squeeworthy masterpiece. Have I mentioned that you're awesome?
kehehe chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
bahahahaha... go Filia, this is defiantly the funniest slayers fanfics iv ever read, it might even be the most, it was awesome!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
very amusing XD
Phoenix Satori chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
...

...

...i've got nothing.

blow me away, ya' do.

this was pretty much the hottest thing ever, plus SUBSTANCE?1!

i don't know *how* you do it, but gottdammit do i ever love that you *do.*

WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT XELLOS AND HIS CRAZY-SLEAZY MANIPULATIONS?

also, i realize this was filia POV, and that yes, you've nailed her character as well (hardyhar), what with all her frenetic rationalizations and screwy-twisty dragon logic and flaily-exploding over-reactions, but...D*MN IT. even when you're doing the xellos exposition in someone else's voice, you are just so GOOD AT HIM.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Loved it! I'm running out of good things to say about your fictions. XD
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great part one to this fic. I especially connected with this line: "So an exchange of vows and a legal document suddenly makes everything all holy and right? What was once a vice is suddenly transformed into a virtue?"

I love it when I can connect with the lines of fictions. Keep up the good work.
Shrilaraune chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I actually really enjoyed reading this. Bravo!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Gods, I loved this story. You've captured each moment so perfectly and clearly... it's refreshing to reach something on the level that you write- a place where the author gives a damn about their words/work.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »