Reviews for Bethesda
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Great story! I love the endng!
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Beautifically written and such a good story to read. You have a way with words, if I may say so.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Hello :) I'm sorry this has taken so long, but I hope it's a case of better late than never. So this is what you were working on whilst staying in the chill of Haun Cottage? :D I do have to mention, though I may have done so before, that I feel very sorry for Rodney in your hands ;) I really like the theme of this, the light and dark (I have to ask you something about that actually) The opening action was good, and a good contrast to the following aftermath. I like how Teyla stayed awake in case she was needed. Of course there was some blood, I expected no less :D

I don't know if I'm being slightly egotistical, but that's an interesting name for the scientist who appears :D

The bickering was fun to read, and I liked the line about the ageing pet. Very good ending, perfectly done :)
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow. To be that tortured with the thought that you had nearly killed your best friend, to be *Rodney* and go through that...I'm surprised he didn't simply go insane. I think Teyla was the perfect person to help him deal. I love how you portrayed all of the characters, and how you wrote the story overall. Great job!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Yay! It's here on I can favorite it! _

It is scary when Rodney is not talking, it's just not normal for him to be so quite! *hugs Rodney*

Teyla is the perfect team mate to be with Rodney during his silence, she seemed to know just what to do for him, how to offer comfort and then finally how to get him to talk about what he thought had happen! Well done!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us! Hope to see more form you! _
Scarym chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Another great story. I loved that Teyla was the one who got Rodney to open up about his fears. Like how you wrote Jennifer being concerned as well. I thought it was quite sad and believable that Rodney would think that he had stabbed John.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
aiye carumba... for a while there, i was pretty afraid myself that rodney had been the one to stab john :S poor guys...

i'm really glad that our lovely mckay was a hero, rather than an unintentional villain in this.

very nicely done :)