Reviews for Don't Let Go
*screams* this is so perfect! I love it
HopePotterMasen chapter 1 . 1/25
Wonderful :)
I really enjoyed reading it so thank you for writing it.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/9
This was really good! Neal's ingenuity and ability to work while in pain saved their lives. Very impressive. Dialing Kate and Jones was incredible. Escaping the hospital was incredible. But the reality of Peter as FBI and Neal as criminal means Neal will go to jail. Peter will catch him. Hopefully they will be friends. Thanks for writing.
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
very entertaining
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Whew.. I actually thought for a moment he wasn't able to escape...bahahahahahahaha...O Neal, you're awesome.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I just had to read this again :)
andaere chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is marvelous! It perfectly captures how I imagine the dynamic was between Peter and Neal pre-series. It's so fascinating. I could easily picture this happening, and I was so glad when Neal escaped - it would've been OOC if he didn't escape, really! The phone call at the end between Neal and Peter was great - the perfect blend of heart-warming and fatalistic.

I especially liked this paragraph:

"Peter marveled at what a study in contradictions this man was. Charming his way into people's lives, he left a wake of destruction and waltzed away without a regret. And yet, without a heartbeat's hesitation, he'd risked his life to save the man who was trying to lock him away. Crimes and self-sacrifice. Grifter and hero. Moriarty and Peter Pan. That was Neal Caffrey."

Really spot-on analysis of Neal's character. Thanks so much for writing this wonderful 'fic!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love this story! Absolutely love it! It's a great addition to the series, or pre-series, as the case may be. Good job!
God Bless,
SW
5ngela chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love your story. Please keep making Peter whump story. He is so adorable
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Loved this :) very well done
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww, cute fic!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really love this story :) It was pretty funny.
Me├┐li.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
glad that neal could help peter! and i'm also glad that his talents allowed him to leave the hospital like this!
asiajournal chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Neal is unbelievably a good-hearted person.
I don't believe Peter didn't feel he owe Neal his life and still hand-cuffed Neal to the bed railing.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 8/19/2012