Reviews for The Mythical Creatyres
Lucky Amulet chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I feel so sad for you. I hope you feel better soon :( Anyway here are two OCs for the Rebirth of Eric Cartman. If you want my other two SP OCs let me know. You can change the Bio up if you want to.

Name: Robyn O'Neil and Megan O'Neil

Species: Robyn:Human Megan:reborn pokemon

Age: Both; same as the canon characters (they were twins)

Genders: Both female

Trainer Class: Robyn is a contest trainer

Pokemon: Robyn's team includes Magnus the male Darumaka, Loli the female Gothita, Artemis the male Umbreon, Chompy the male Gible and Megan the "shiny" female Kirlia(Megan is actually her twin's reborn self)

Bio: Robyn and Megan were always competitive. They fought about who's pokemon was better and stuff like that. Before they left on their journey they made a bet, on who can get all of the ribbons/badges on their journey. However before they left, they discover that the baby of their mother's regular Darmantain and their father's Zen Mode Darmantain was born and up for grabs. Megan foolishly tried to steal him from the parents while they were asleep. However the mom woke up and Hammer Armed Megan until she was dead. Robyn got the Darumaka but felt guilty. So to honor her now dead twin she changed her trainer status from league to contest. Megan was then reborn into a Ralts with pink horns and eyes and a really dark green helmet thing. While on the road, Robyn encountered the reborn Megan, caught her and named her Megan because the pink remind her of Megan.
Eric Cartman Rocks chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Bah, this is totally not cool you guys!

Now stop making me a bad guy! Laaaaaaaaame!
Marik and Bakura chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Well that, as my partner would say; was a load of bollocks.

I thought you didn't want to say that!

Well I didn't...but then I read this chapter.

Oh that was a chapter? I thought it was a sleep aid.

Maybe it was that too!

That definitely works.

Once again your ability to butcher the English language astounds us.

Agreed; this was a complete and utter mess.

Also why is it even a South Park fan fic?

Yes; why? It could just be a regular original story! What's the point of having it be a South Park fan fic?

Oh well, it's not like anything we say can help you.

Yep, lost cause.
Marik and Bakura chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Well I think it was a load of bollocks.

Bakura you say that about everything!

Well if the term fits, then use it!

Okay, how about we try to be constructive!

Fine, I'll try. Um...please try to proof read your work; most of your grammar and spelling errors could be fixed easily if you just took a moment to look over your writing.

Good! Also, if you don't like a character, then don't use them; don't portray them poorly. Also, most likely you just don't understand why Cartman is such a great character.

Exactly, if you actually paid attention you'd know he was one of the best.

No, no, no; don't say it like that.

Fine! He's one of the most entertaining characters on the show.

Well that's our opinion, take it or leave it.

Please take it, please.
Lucky Amulet chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Its cool, I knew that you were on that list and I'm ok with waiting. Hey I hope that operation goes great and that you will feel better soon
Hollywood Grimm chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
AWESOMNESS D I'm loving Kristy so far! And hmm Jude's classes...She'd take Weapons Use, Care of Equidae and Astrology, and she's clumsy and always stoned so she'd fail 'em all D UPDATE SOON! [

~~Mick~~!
Anonymous Void chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Weapons use. As a word of advice and for future reference, when a different person speaks, it starts a whole new paragraph.
Lucky Amulet chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh and if this story does go on Deviantart. Sure you can use Robyn
Yumi loves the Darkness chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
wonderful chapter dear! - Can Alice have the astronomy class? I love astronomy! Update soon!

Awwww u have a king Charles? Soooo cute!
That Engineer chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
what took so long to update the story? i thought it was dead. anyway Johnny will take martial arts
Lucky Amulet chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Hey I was Sailor Lyoko but I couldn't use it for my account. Oh and I wanna let you know I change Robyn's human form info so if you want I can pm it to you or you can use the info I gave you instead. Oh and might not need this for her siren form but how about putting Robyn in Marital Arts, it'll suit her
That Engineer chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i was wonderin when this story was gonna pop up, anyway great first chapter.
Hollywood Grimm chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I LIKE ;D UPDATE SOON!
Sailor Lyoko chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Sorry about my last review, I think it was a little demanding, sorry so again update soon and I hope your arm will stop hurting soon
Yumi loves the darkness chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Sure! can still use Alice!

Now dear don't force yourself too much! Take breaks and relax! But other than that update soon but safely!