Reviews for Little Moments
Comeswithaprice97 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh my god. Dude. Feels.
alwaysbeen-alwayswillbe chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great fic, you captured Charlie and Claire's relationship so well! This would have been a great remembering scene, and I love how she just knew his name! Love your username btw :-)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awww, this is such an amazing fic. I really like the idea of Charlie and Claire meeting in the hospital, this should have been a scene in the actual show. You did such a great job with their meeting, and when Claire finally remembered... Wow. That's all I can say. I absolutely love this fic; every part of it was perfect. Great job, you are a fantastic writer. :)
Whisperheart chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
When i saw your username I at once guessed that I would be in for a good Charlie and Claire fanfic. I was correct. Although I loved the reunion they shared in the finale, you've brought my favorite Lost couple together in a new way. And it was perfect. I wouldn't have minded at all if the Lost writers had taken this angle instead. I especially liked how you slipped in the quote from the first season in which Charlie jokes that men are "bloody useless". I'll be looking out for more of your Lost writing. This was great! :)

~Whisper
Danyhg chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aww that was really sweet, but of course when are they not? Haha that was wonderful, i specially like how you took Charlie's original phrase about men being bloody useless. And if I remember well, he eventually did get her peanut butter.
sk8r-grl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH! (:

please tell me there'll be a part 2?
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I really liked how you did this. I love how the two run into each other and the fact that she's pregnant and he was brought off the plane by the police doesn't bother either of them. I love how it slowly came back to Claire with small thoughts until they realized it. It was so sweet and so well done.
Johnny Cade's little sister chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw! You jerk you made me feel like I was going to cry! I love Charlie. Stupid writers had to kill him off!
silent-five chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I got so excited when I saw that episode and realized that C/C wasn't over yet! There's still hope! This version of how they might meet up in the flash-sideways is so adorable and in-character! I haven't read a C/C fic for a while and I'm so so glad I started with this one. You're an amazing author and you capture the sweetness of their relationship so well. I remember reading your stories all the time on LJ. I'm glad I've found you on here!
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aww!It's cheesy!

I really hoped to see Charlie and Claire have a run-in at the hospital (how cute would that have been?) but alas, it was not meant to be so. They'll end up together in LAX though. They have to; it's their destiny.

I think you captured how Claire was feeling pretty well - I loved how she just knew his name. The end was ridiculously cheesy, I recommend toning it down just a bit. But otherwise, it was really cute.
Selah25 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
AWESOME! this was amazing! I loved how with a touch all the memories came back to her! I didn't see the latest episode, well, about the last three minutes but it looked incredible.

my favorite part: He cupped her angelic face in his hands, smoothing her tears away with his thumbs. "It was imaginary peanut butter," He corrected her with a wry grin. "Claire..." To speak her name was like singing to heaven. "I remember."
Debbie lostgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
aww so nice! :D

I wish the find each other on the show as well! :)

Best couple ever3
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh that was so cute! I hope C/C meet soon.