Reviews for The Woods Outtakes
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I don't think I read this yet but now I've read it and just cry cry cry I miss this story. I've missed Bella's hilariousness an Edward's sweet-and-sadness and Doris's adorable grndmotherness. Please come back to this story! BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!
Lipbitestew chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Dancing penguins on the dashboard. I can't. I'm begging like the desperate fic hoor I am. Please update soon!
Willow chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ha Ha! Bella reminds me of a Paranoia pacient I read about.(Except this guy saw bugs and dwarfs!)

"Purple penguins" was just to much for me to handle. With out cracking up!
andii cullen pattinson chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh GOD

I love this one

yeah a little confusining but good!

miss ur story

we havent have more chapters&I REALLY REALLY LOVE it

hope u write soon

see ya :DD
Corinne 22 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
HAHA Morphine is a bitch! I have had so many surgeries and open heart crap that it's mind screwing and last time I was given morphine all I did was cry. No laughter for me though. And definitly no penguins, although, I wish there was. lol

And mouse's orgasm? Ha! I love it. Stealing that one for future conversation, okay? :)

That was hilarious. Wonder why she chose that prompt, I like it.

Oh...bring on more chicky.
RileysGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LMAO that was hilarious! god i love your bella... she is such an awesome character!

"Undoing your-your-" "Jeans?"

LOL at that line. fantastic.

would love to see some more posted. maybe one from edwards POV as a special treat...? :)

xx
sncmom chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Woodsy acid trip? haha
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Enjoyed it. Her reaction to the drugs were too funny. And then that dream.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The M rating has me totally puzzled. Maybe we go M in our minds, reading, but there is nothing M in what you write. You are a tease with no release, if ever there was one. I am following the main story on twilighted, but I might switch here, unless what is posted on twilighted is different from what is posted here. FF is more user friendly.

The slow updating had made me forget about Carlisle making an appearance. Could you post short recaps when you eventually update?
star574 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hmmmm. I think it's a good thing that i've never been givin morphine. I can just imagine what I would animate.
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Tease. :-)
lisazj chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, that was one twisted dream. I think the eyes in the woods are really there, but what do they belong to? Vampires, or something else?

Bella medicated is hilarious, loved her conversation with Doris. This made me laugh my a*s off: "as I descended the stairs, I heard Lauren shriek that her foot was caught.

Ha ha, hallway-hooker. Ha ha." Cracked me up! I wonder what that was supposed to be in the hallway when she was out there in the dream? Whatever is in the woods?

Edward sleeping in the bed with her could be so embarrassing if the sleep talking takes over. Of course if Edward really gets to sleep it may well be Bella comforting him. Can't remember what happens in the actual chapter, guess I need to go re-read! ;)
TD699 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Medicated Bella is freaking hilarious. There are some epic lines in this outtake:

- Oh, Bella, you little slice of slut-cake

- We're trying to catch the fourth-floor f*ckers

- ..almost swallowing a piece of dental floss..

LOL
taurus14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I liked the dancing penguins...that was cute! Bella's crazy dream had me wondering about Carlisle and how do the vampires mix it up with the humans in this story. But her dream seemed to hint that there is something very different about Dr. Cullen, even though she doesn't have a clue what that could be, and the fact that in her dream he had some kind of connection with the woods. This was a good outtake, would you be doing one on EPOV? I'd love to know what he's really thinking here, I do believe he's very attracted to Bella but with all his problems and his mood swings, I'd just like to know what he's thinking.
fancynancy2007 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Loved it! I laughed through most of it but the dream was very intriguing too. It makes me look forward to when Carlisle will be in the story. I went and re-read the chapters that were around this and now I think I am going to go back and re-read the whole story. That Bella is quite a character!