Reviews for You're My Future
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I made rather inhuman squeals while reading this. xD Absolutely precious!
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Cute. Very cute. Not many people write Theodore/Eleanor fan-fics. )
retd347 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I enjoyed reading this story. It's adorable and sweet. Congratulations.
Shektor chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That was great. And to think you only started on the word bank. If you had an actual plot, I reckon you could make a truly excellent story. And I'm not sure how to vote, but I like Theodore/Eleanor the best, then Alvin/Eleanor.
Phantanos chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The final page of the teen-munks saga. This tale follows up after the story: a long time tale ended with the teen chipmunks pairing with their girlfriends to start their lives. That tale was for Simon and Jeanette. Theodore and Eleanore story is just as precious. Dealing with their trust and love for each other. The writers descriptive writing makes the tale come alive.
Simon wanna be chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ok here's a request continue the saga! PLEASE. I loved this one shot it. It was awesome and I cannot think of a better way story. However there is one thing bothering me, how on earth didn't Theo notice the glow of her. I have heard that when a girl is pregnant they radiate/glow. So he must have been blind or something. Who knows. Keep up the good work and write a sequel to this story please!
Dana chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww! I loved it! R u going 2 continue it? plz do!
starbin21 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Hahaha I love it! You definitely took the whole "bank" idea into a different direction...beautifully done. Love it. ;)
SimonsChipmunks chapter 1 . 4/22/2010 sweet. :-)

I agree with knk4891, you don't see very many Theo/Ellie stories around. Its always Alvin/Brittany or Simon/Jeanette. Though Simon/Jeanette are my favorites.

But this is really great.
knk4891 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was good. It's nice to see a Theodore/Eleanor story, because you don't see too many of those around here. You're a good writer!
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010

That was adorable :}

Theo cracked me up towards the end. x]

Write again soon!