Reviews for The Innocent Victim
Ebitch chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I'm a huge Rorschach fan and no I won't kill you. ;-) I think you portrayed him very well. Keep working and update soon! I would say to make complete sentences but Rorschach doesn't so perfecto! Earned yourself a follow and favorite!
13hellkaat chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I want more of this story! I am a fangirl and this is really nice, so REALLY try to write more!
Smile Its Contagious chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! Really good, would love longer chapters.

Hope you doing better!
Juniper Watershadow chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
I really like this story!
FlameWolfie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow...

I woldnt believe that someone could make rorschach fall in love with someone withouth loosing his personality, until I saw this story :D

You are great!I love the way you handle the personalities of the characters. And I gotta say that I love Molly XD Shes just soo cute XD

Im waiting for the next chapter XD
KayMoon24 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
My god, you were in the hospital for spine surgery? Wow. I hope you get better SO soon, and take your time! I really enjoyed the chapter anyways- not boring at all. :)

*Sending healing vibes!*

Continue please, when you can! .
Christopher Scott chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Great job on this chapter. Seemed a tad slow, but you stayed in Rorschach'sperspective pretty , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
the-zombie-diaries chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
i really, REALLY love this story. you capture Rorschach perfectly and he is adorable. i can not wait for more, please hurry!
xxLederJackenxx chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
HORRAH! This is one of very few good Rorschach/OC fanfics I have read that have a good storyline and are not canon rape. THANK GOD.

It must be harder than I presume to write a story without entirely immasculating a hardcore character. You do a great job.

And your author's note mad me lol. Like, really. Out loud. My parents gave me looks.
MidnightRain6593 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Usually when I see a Rorshach fic involving an OC, I run away screaming and flailing because there are just so many horrible, horrible ones on this site. However, I was pleasantly surprised with what I read so far! Keep up the great work!
Ramjet94 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I like how you treat this in rorshachs way instead of a mushy way it's ambiguos just pike the comics book so extra point there and be careful of those romance slip ups rorshach fans don't take to kindly to those
Christopher Scott chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Good work. Keep up. Have same problem after weeks of reading alone. Kept promise. Admire and review again Wednesday. truly,Christopher Scott:A Gentleman Thief
KayMoon24 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
WOW. WOW! WOW! Totally worth the wait! Though, it truly hasn't been long but it feels like it because it's just SO GOOD!

Truly, this is simply beautiful, and how you talk as Rorschach is so true to the character, I simply adore it. And Molly!~ Whe!

Pease, please continue to write more! You're fantastic!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Amazing! You write extremely well in Rorschach's Journal voice, and I applaud you greatly for that, for I find Rorschach a hard character to write as in any form, so huzzah!

I also really love where things are going with this! Please, please, please write more! Thanks for writing this sir/ma'am.

-Kay34
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Very well written. Keep up the good work. truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief