Reviews for The Beginning of the End
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 18 . 7/17
Wonderful story! I know that realistically some of the good people have to die, but I wish it hadn't been Moony.
RejjeRoger64 chapter 18 . 4/21
Damn! Your stories are by far the best I've ever read in this site. Hope you have a sequel for this story or other Harry Ginny stories.
Smile chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
Hi! You are most-likely not going to read this, but hey! The FFs you make are so unique and very, very, very, heart-warming. I love the way you write, and the way you made everything so... How do I put this... Realistic. Thank you for making this! :)
nayin17 chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
Okay
Jessica chapter 18 . 2/21/2016
Absolutely love it! Although I have to admit that it was a bit of a shock when Hagrid died...I thought Ron saving Malfoy was a fantastic idea;made it really interesting. Loved it.
whitecanary1611 chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Love it!
designerpear chapter 18 . 2/21/2015
Your epilogues are always the best! I really enjoyed this story as well and the role Ginny played! I hope you'll write more Ginny Harry stories; I'll read them all! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
I loved every single chapter it it :-)
DoomofDraco chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Why is it so many FF writers before the latter books came out just assumed Ginny's given name was Virginia instead of Ginevra! One of these days I'll have to ask Jo why she didn't reveal Ginny's true given name in COS when Ginny had her first featured appearance!
LittleRed314 chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
I absolutely love this story!
You have so much talent... I'm jealous! Your stories haven't failed to captivate me- I wish you wrote more! Please consider writing more Harry/Ginny fanfics because they are very unique. You have just the right amount of romance, action, no parts are irrelevant, and everyone is so in character that this could seriously come out of Rowling's amazing books. You are super talented, so keep on writing! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.
Great job!
Megan
penleaf chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
HAGRID! LUPIN! NOOOOO! Awesome fanfic!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
One word WOW
Guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
You should be an author! You write so amazingly and you go into so much detail, I thought I was actually reading one of the Harry Potters! Congratulations on another amazing story!
00Agent7 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
I really liked this story... thanks for sharing it.
00Agent7 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Ginerva Weasley, not Virginia... and I'm not sure how Ron is sustaining a relationship with how emotionally immature he is being.