Reviews for The Beginning of the End
designerpear chapter 18 . 2/21
Your epilogues are always the best! I really enjoyed this story as well and the role Ginny played! I hope you'll write more Ginny Harry stories; I'll read them all! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
I loved every single chapter it it :-)
DoomofDraco chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Why is it so many FF writers before the latter books came out just assumed Ginny's given name was Virginia instead of Ginevra! One of these days I'll have to ask Jo why she didn't reveal Ginny's true given name in COS when Ginny had her first featured appearance!
LittleRed314 chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
I absolutely love this story!
You have so much talent... I'm jealous! Your stories haven't failed to captivate me- I wish you wrote more! Please consider writing more Harry/Ginny fanfics because they are very unique. You have just the right amount of romance, action, no parts are irrelevant, and everyone is so in character that this could seriously come out of Rowling's amazing books. You are super talented, so keep on writing! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.
Great job!
penleaf chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
HAGRID! LUPIN! NOOOOO! Awesome fanfic!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
One word WOW
Guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
You should be an author! You write so amazingly and you go into so much detail, I thought I was actually reading one of the Harry Potters! Congratulations on another amazing story!
00Agent7 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
I really liked this story... thanks for sharing it.
00Agent7 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Ginerva Weasley, not Virginia... and I'm not sure how Ron is sustaining a relationship with how emotionally immature he is being.
Stephanie O chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Finally! H/G got together! Yay! It's about freakin time!

lol Really, I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and I'm very glad that this had one! :) It just left me wanting more time with Harry & Ginny, after all the frustration with their behavior most of the story.

For future reference, there are several spelling issues in this...mostly with homophones. Strait should be straight, btw.
Stephanie O chapter 17 . 7/28/2011
Wow! That was pretty darned cool about the tower coming (up?) from the circle in the dungeon! I'm guessing Draco secretly loved Hermione, and that's why he "failed" his task to deliver her...and therefore why he was being punished. Thank goodness Ron survived repaying Hermione's life debt AND Draco joined the spell! Will Harry & Ginny finally get together now?
Stephanie O chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Loved the part about the fuzzy brown socks! :) Such an endearing moment between brother & sis! :D

Very exciting ending!
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Now that looks a tad bit promising...they're holding hands! Will they just talk and get over themselves now?
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I wonder if Harry has a "happy memory" in mind for his training on Monday? I wish he'd get over whatever it is already and talk with Ginny!
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
When Ginny & Hermione were looking at the picture of Guinevere, I thought for sure Ginny would've mentioned something about her name, Ginevra, being based on Guinevere.

I hope Harry will figure out soon that Ginny is most certainly NOT his sister, and it's perfectly OK to "like her" in that way! He's 17 already, so plenty old enough to be dating.

Was that "poetic justice" that Ron & Harry won the best costume prize after spending a whopping 15 minutes putting them together, when Hermione & Ginny spent hours getting theirs together for not even an honorable mention? That's just wrong! ;p lol