Reviews for Show her Reality
dudewiththeface chapter 3 . 1/13
This could have a very interesting highschool reunion sort of story. Where they go to the reunion and everyone is kind of surprised bc they are married with kids and very happy still. You should totally write that! Or show their relationship developing and their parents accepting it and being awed by the strength of their love, or something slightly sappy like that. I m a sucke for that sappy stuff. Think about it.
katlajk chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I absolutely loved your story! Chapter 2 was just so hot! hot! hot! (I stayed up *way* too late reading it, because your chapters are long and I couldn't put it down). Thank you *so* much for sharing.
avagurl chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Busted! Love that they are the talk of the school.
avagurl chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
The Jacob's and Tanya's of the world deserve whatever they get. Love the thoughts of Edward and Bella.
avagurl chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Love it.
Phantom Of FFN chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Love it! That was a nice, juicy, tart lemon you wrote! Tanya is evil! Bella and Edward are very hot and sweet! Good job! -
Uogyte chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Another great story. :)
Iwannadeletemyaccount chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Before I give you my opinion, I must say I have very little experience in this (in fact, I've never reviewed anything before!) and my mother tongue is not english so please forgive me if I make some horrible gramatical error while writing this :)

I loved it!

I read all the chapters and I loved it!

I even signed up just to tell you this when I found out I couldn't, so you can see the effects off this fanfic on me LOL

I've never liked Jacob much, so I was happy to see he was humiliated in the end (I was laughing so hard when I read that part, when he was trying to hurt Bella's feelings saying Edward was caught with an "unknown" girl in locker room and it backfired...)

and I was really happy to see that for once they (Bella and Edward) hadn't any obstacle (such as a vampire army) in front of them...

Are you planning to write a sequel? Because that would be awesome!

Thanks for the time spent reading this!

Hugs!
Bell Jacobsen chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
You know, something similar to this happened to me when I was in high school, of course, I was only 17 at the time and my relationship didn't last, thank you for helping me remember the tender moments that make up our lives and who we are. I really enjoyed reading your story, it really did bring back a lot of memories for me. Wonderful story, keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Bell
Ray-nee-chan chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
itz really a realy sweet 3-one shot! i love it ! kepp writing more
SantanaSanCutie chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
LOL I loved the ending! Good one!
spannieren chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
brilliant story - loved it :D
Sunflower2009 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
The end! No! Well, at least we got 3 chapters instead of none - enjoyable story - thank you!
Sarkule chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Aw man :D

This is awesomeness D
SantanaSanCutie chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
omg! Busted! LOL can't wait to read more.