Reviews for Arachnophobia
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 6/13
*laughing uncontrollably* Toothless, you torture him in funny ways.
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 5/2
OMG
I'M DYING XD

That was SOOO sweet, but SO funny at the same time!

That just made Toothless 20 thousand times more adorable than he was before

AND OMG STOICK XD XD XD
Aaronna chapter 1 . 3/13
BAHAHA! This sounds like what happened between me and my cat with a housefly...
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
It's okay, Toothless, I don't like spiders either. Although, I have never given one a burial, unless flushing counts. I guess that would be a burial at sea.

Great job! Loved how Toothless marked the grave.

God bless you.
Sammie chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
SO FREAKING CUTE
HMP chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh my gosh, you made Toothless just like my sister - so funny. I won't be able to look at her the same way, ever!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Man, this had me laughing! Gotta love Toothless. Especially loved it when Stoick killed that spider! Fantastic job!
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Aww! This little story was really cute and funny! Actually, I'm afraid of spiders too; however, I wouldn't dig a burial for it because whenever I see a spider, I want it DEAD...so I crush it into oblivion. Haha. Toothless is very thoughtful for one who doesn't like spiders. Too bad Hiccup can't get his beauty sleep. He's probably wondering why there's so many spiders on that particular night. Hahaha.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Bloody brilliant. XD
Brenna28 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Please keep going! don't stop! this is great! poor hiccup he just wants to sleep :)
muggleborn.dragon.ryder chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I've had a head canon that Hiccup used to be afraid of spiders, but I think I like this much better xD
Ninnie37 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Lol that's hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
lol. I was in school when I was reading this and just started laughing
Ryoko-nee chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Haaah this was cute and in a way, quite plausible. Bahahah, picturing Stoick attacking a spider with an axe or hammer. Kwahahahha
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'm now in a better mood, awesome story.