Reviews for A Change is Calling Out And I Am Listening Now
anthropologist chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I'm in love with your story. The writing style worked very well for your piece and I loved the simplicity of it, and how it did not detract from the overall impact. Everything flowed nicely and I liked the recurring theme of change. This is a story of which you should definitely be extremely proud. :)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I just got tingles from this one.

Beautiful story! I just loved it. :)

I loved the time line of events which happened on quiet nights. I loved the theme running through the entire story, you kept it consistent and just beautiful.

I truly enjoyed it. :)

Thanks for writing.

Em

xx
bbr chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very cool! Very in character, nice use of "quiet" (lots of meanings that word...). Well done.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow. Just...wow. I love this kind of stories, the ones where there is little dialogue and everything moves in a slow pace and I can feel the significance behind every word and sentence and thought. There are no unnecessary things here. This is just perfect. So them.
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Beautiful. Thank you.
luvsbitca chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Bloody brilliant.
ricebubble chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was absolutely amazing. I started reading and i was hooked by the 3rd line. Great jod :D definately a fave!

ricebubble
ClassicCouples chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
OMG. I am crying! That was so amazing. I loved everything about it. It is so true that some of the most important changes in our lives are often so subtle as "one moment in which the entire world makes sense". An epiphany that, if acted upon, can change your life for the better. I love the moments where you can see Booth's influence on her, how his being in her life has made her a more interesting person. To think how different one's life would be if they had taken a different road, intrigues me.
LoSvuCiCjB chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Amazing. I loved it.
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow. That was...I mean I don't know. I just don't have words for how great that really was. You have absolutely outdone yourself and I say that without having read any of your old stories. You are an excellent writer and I hope you continue on, because if this is any indication of your skills, you're going to transfix a lot of people with this kind of writing. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen! I very much enjoyed how you progressed from her beginnings where her parent's disappeared to where we are now in the series. Again, all I can say is great, great work you have here and keep up the work.
memento1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. Because it gave me that flash of insight that put that painful rejection that has been haunting me since it aired in perspective. I couldn't really understand why she rejected him. I didn't understand her logic, not in a way that really satisfied me, and no one's explanations made it any more clear. But I think I finally got it. It was the bit when she goes to Guatemala, and realizes "She left. And she would always leave. Leave when things got hard, on a personal level." THAT makes sense, because being left by a loved one is the hardest thing she has been through, the hardest thing she can imagine, and she can't do that to him. She fears she is too much like her father, like her mother - if logic said she should leave for his own good, she would, just like her parents did. She is not afraid of loving him, of being loved by him. She is afraid of hurting him in the worst way she can think of, in the way she was hurt. THAT makes sense to me, THAT is understandable. Still wrong (*G*), but it's something that I can understand and believe from her. And somehow that gives me so much more hope. So THANK YOU for that, because it's ridiculous how much that has been bothering me the last few weeks.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
dang this was good- brought tears to my eyes
carol204 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
OMG!

That was absolutelly incredible!

Beautiful! AWESOME, I must say...

Perfect. Very, very good job!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
ah so wonderful! really and truly.

He kisses her like a lifetime.

wow.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Excellent. Truly excellent. You captured Brennan's voice particularly well, and I found her arguments and thought processes throughout the fic to be truly in character. Well done. This is probably one of my very favorite post-100th eppie fics. Thanks so much for writing this. I'm adding it to my list of favs.

NiennaTru