Reviews for Pencil Pusher
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/20
That was hilarious, thanks! There really is no ninja more dangerous than one excellent at paperwork...
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Lol. I can't stop laughing :P
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh my paperwork madness, totally sympathize with Tenzo, it is evil.
Good work hiring Naruto to prank ANBU, the Hokage and the elders.
As for stealing Kakashi's mission, that is a great idea. Maybe that actually did happen!
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I actually really loved all of it! Usually I find one instance in humor fics that are too ridiculous, but I didn't this time. I particularly loved the idea of Gai being known as "The Spandex". Paperwork does seem like the kryptonite of all ninja, and so I found this amusing. The part where Tenzou gets fed up and responds with "I don't care" to every question is both hysterically funny and very relatable. :)
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I could totally see Kakashi dropping out of ANBU because of paperwork.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
lol. i died from the awesomeness!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love it. It is full of great zaniness.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
:D So funny!
mushroomfarm chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was hilarious! Loved it so much, you did a fantastic job :)
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! This was hilarious! Poor Tenzou, but at least he got his revenge! :D

Great job on this! Please keep up the good work! :D
The Other Idiot Savant chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
OH THE HILARITY.

THE SHEER UNBRIDLED HILARITY!

*Cackling like a mad Jounin*
X59 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
funny.
Califaction chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Laugh out loud funny! Poor Tenzou. Nicely written. I especially loved the pacing of the "I don't care" scene. Thanks for writing and posting!
bakapervert chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
lol, it's really funny
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I did think this was funny, but - and this is just my opinion - I think it would be funnier if 1) this was more of a set-up for Tenzou for some reason; 2) he had a a primary and secondary focus for his revenge (1); 3) you add a bit more punch to the consequences of his revenge (a bit more detail on the Kakashi/Gai paperwork challenge, K resigning from ANBU, etc.).

The part with Naruto just confused me, other than understanding that there was some pranking involved.

(OTOH, maybe I'm just not smart enough to follow any of it.)