Reviews for The Major
silversimon chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Absolutely awesome! One of the best J/P camp reminisces I've read. C good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Omg! Amazing,can't wait for more! Never really like char tho,lol but great job
ajl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
love it
Lillie Cullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved this. It was dark and twisted and yet beautiful at the same time.
kaytes chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I REALLY loved that!
frlarsson chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Loved this story, )

best wishes, Linda
mssmith chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Absolutely awesome! I needed that POV for SC. Thank you for writing this. I loved it!
twimama77 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
that was so absolutely awesome i love it and wouldnt it be cool if later bella let him enjoy a threeway again maybe even join in herself
kae9403 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
There is nothing I love better than a little Darksper! I absolutly loved this out-take. Will there be no communal love in the Whitlock coven...is Jasper a one woman man now? I hate that Bella had such an adverse reaction to Peter and Charlotte. I know she has been through a lot in past months, but when has she ever shown fear other than fear of abandonment? The question is, if Janine and Jasper are right and Bella is showing signs of pre-cognition, who are the red-eye vamps torturing her? The Volturi, Vicki and company, or Maria and her goons. Hopefully, Peter's little gift, will keep them ahead of whatever is comming down the road. Also, I hope Bella puts her big girl pants on and appologizes to Peter and Char for her over-reaction at their introductions. She knows Jasper well enough to know that he would rather die than put her in any danger so she needs to suck it up and meet the family. Because when it comes down to it, they are going to be the ones to save her when the time comes. Great one shot I hope you win the contest! kae9403
luvmesomejasper chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Holy Fuck this was so GOOD! I say a God damn, a god damn god damn! lol. its late at night and i'm not being very articulate atm. but it was really really dark and just wow! that is all!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
loved it hun.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved it. Yes, it is dark but knowing Jasper and Peter's background it was dark so you wrote it perfectly.

I learned a lot about Char in this story that I didn't know before and I know it's the story you have written but it is believable to go along with the rest of their stories.

Just wondering is Jasper's new mate Bella?

Yes, write more and I will vote too. Joan
slc6548 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was really good and very well written.
kirifox chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Awesome back story. A bit different then others have done. I like Peter and Jasper together. Yep, love that slash!

Even though Peter blew up the compound, we aren't sure that Maria died are we? Is she going to be coming for Jasper & Peter?
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
O a very kinky lemon! You sure put a different twist on the Jasper-Peter-Charlotte story. and I loved it!

Good luck on the contest!

CC