Reviews for Bacon
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I had to read this because well...BACON!

LOL

I like some Darksper and this was very interesting.
Oh, and there is nothing in this world like a veggie burger smothered in BACON. MMMMMMmmmmmm
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
WTF?

I wasn't expecting that at all! OMG

Quite interesting imagery you have here.

Besides that, I could see taking a bite out of Charlie!

LOL!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
'...but the smell of her sire permeated her. Her bag, too, which my wife had brought to our room to get her ready, had sat there like a sadistic air freshener.'

giggles

**Now, there's a fragarence, Airwick, Glade of Febreze, hasn't thought of.**

May be a mention of...blood-red eyes, would have 'spiked' the punch, for me, much like a good Sangria.**Yum!**

I was on description overload, as I read the chappie. A true 'fix' for a reader, as Description is my addiction.**Totally sitting here in a...hazey daze. Higher than a shuttle, awaiting 'Discovery'**
p2cat chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Interesting! My first non-E&B fic:) Richly written; for some reason, this line got to me: "God, I could track him in a rainstorm, he was so potent." Maybe cuz I love me some Jasper & Charlie... Off to check out your others!
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow!

I squealed, gasped, and strangely giggled through this amazing story.

How you've encompassed so much in such a short writing amazes me. The history of Jasper with Maria, and all the indulgences of his youth are just so delicious!

I loved that you gave him the ability to mask his thoughts from Edward. Even better that he chose to let Edward believe he was dangerous to Bella and not Charlie.

The description of his appreciation for older men took quite a leap. Not too many writers would go there, since we live in a world obsessed with youth and beauty. The description of their skin equated with a mother's nipple is so amazing - it's like you're a vampire profiler!

I did giggle over how he equates Bella with a skinny overcooked chicken.

Now this is what a vampire is supposed to be! The only thing that really bugs me is that Charlie dies on her birthday - like that should matter.
XxMzMaryJaneWhitlockxX chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love Bacon, I could see Jasper's Deliema im glad he caved.
mickeydee chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
WOW! Darksper i like.
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Finally I made it to the food section of my to-read-list :)

Would never have guessed the outcome of the story... liked it a lot! Luv luv luv DarkSper!

I'm kinda hungry now...is that too weird?

xx
WolfGirlAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was dark and delicious! Loved it!
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Love it. Really glad I followed WolvesCanEatMe's recommendation to check you out.

PrncessButtercup chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I can't believe he drained him dry- are you expanding this into a jas/bella fic? Jasper is supposed to be dark he's a vamp right. wonderful OS
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I lied, I couldn't resist. I'm bad at waiting.

This left me dizzy. Of course that could be the sleep deprivation. I blame you. Anyway-

Dizzy. It's sinful, and decadent, and wrong, and fantastic. Like the best piece of dark chocolate cake in the world. Forget bacon! Or don't, because bacon's amazing really, and that bit about the chicken wrapped in bacon- so brilliant. And the vegetarians, oh the bacon-y flavored weakness. Amazing. Simply splendiferous. Darksper is love. I'm psyched to see you might be bringing him out to play in another story.
Lovesloves chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh no! Dead Charlie! My first non wolf fic ever! I tried it bc I enjoy sublimation so much. Are you sure your not a vamp! You made drinking blood sound...good? At the very least I now want some bacon.
mschenke chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Why did it take me so long to read this? And why aren't more people reviewing? This was great.
Vendell chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I'm dying laughing at the title. I love Darksper and going after Charlie...fantastic.