Reviews for Hot Chocolate
Lilla-DBZ Lover chapter 1 . 1/17
Awwwwww!
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 1/5
Very nice imagery. You did well on creating the atmosphere.
FlyingZebra chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awh! This is so cute and I could really see this happening for when they first got closer :3 Really well written too _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very sweet. I love the story! Good job!
nayelis.rodriguez.1865904 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
me encanto
lmandeville chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I like it. I question wether or not Vegeta would be the one making the move, it seems like Bulma would have done the first kiss, but I really like the story. Very sweet.
Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh my God! This was amazing, very well structured and a good story line :D I honestly wish this was actually in the story because it fits so well! All that tension build up till that little heart to heart moment at the end with Vegeta and Bulma...Love it! :)
Poodie chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It's so hard to find decent B/V fics, so this really counts! :D
nanachan10 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
WOW...good storyyy!
Love it!
Hot chocolate make the cold hearted man warmth..
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I like it, I just wish they would have shown even a sliver of this emotion in the actual anime, it would have made things between the two way more interesting
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh, yes. This is how it all began! Aww, sweet, warm as the hot chocolate, this piece! I love it.
Enb chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Perfect! Well written like a true short story. The well description of the weather, the character's thoughts, and some comedy! Made me smile! Read a lot of stories of what might have happened in the three mysterious years they meet and somehow married, but this one is the only one that i can actually imagine it happening in the cartoon tv series .
Lou chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love this story! Well Done!
OverCrazyAnimeFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013