Reviews for Darkness Falls
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,430.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
If you read the diary of Anne frank that the place were she died form typhus
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Iia
MeltedGlacier chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
lovely story! i hope you'll continue writing it... it's been awhile since you've uploaded a new chapter, and i really hope you'll finish this fic :)) thanks for sharing this with us!
frlarsson chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Love the chapter, ) the progress and Emmetts proposal.
Happy Friday!
/Linda
FeyLadyGrey chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Hmm, I'm slightly disappointed that the focus of this story seems to be on the romance between Bella and Emmett after all, as the WWII themes of the beginning were what really attracted me to this story in the first place. It feels like the aftermath is almost nonexistent, which I don't think was really the case for anyone in those times. But I guess these two deserve to have their happy ending, and I can understand why they would want to focus on the good things in life after what they have been through.
FeyLadyGrey chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Wow, quite the multilingual genius she is, for someone so young. I think Bella is starting to seem a bit too Messiah-like for my tastes, but we'll see...
FeyLadyGrey chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Reading this story I have realized that no matter how many books I've read and documentaries or films I've seen on the Nazi concentration camps, I have never really thought about what the prisoners there might have been thinking about the future. I guess they must have focused on survival, one day at a time and so on, but imagine if you thought the war might last for another twenty years, or that your captors would be on the winning side. How could you find the will to go on, especially if you know/think that your home and loved ones are gone?

A very thought-provoking story so far!
FeyLadyGrey chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I have never before (in ten years) seen this topic covered in any fanfic in any fandom. I have to applaud you for taking on such a demanding and difficult task. So far I'm impressed, but slightly confused as to why Bella is so important to the other prisoners. Hopefully this question will be better answered in the following chapters.

Your writing is very good, especially considering your age, but you might want to pay particular attention to tense. In this chapter, the first paragraph is in the past tense but the rest are in the present tense. Finding a good beta is always a good idea.

In any case, I'm very intrigued to see where you'll be taking this story. I wonder where Emmett will come into the picture. Is he a prisoner like Bella, one of the guards, with the Allied troops (my guess), or something else entirely? I guess I'll have to keep reading!
hathawayjackson chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
i love tis story. please update soon
Embrysgirl009 chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
love it it is really good
PurpleFairy11 chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
this is so good and the best all human story that i have read please keep up the great work and update soon
Kay5678 chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Awww sad at beginning but em ad b are cute!
Fleur24 chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
""I'd like to ask for your permission. I'd like to ask your sister to marry me, and I want your blessing to do so." He sits back in his chair, and his sweeping look this time is contemplative.

"You've only known her six months."

"I barely knew her three days before I decided that she is the bravest woman I've ever met. I realised I loved her the day you found her. I didn't need six months."" I LOVE how Emmett asked Jacob for permission to marry Bella.

""You give me your permission?" I ask, getting up, wanting to make absolutely certain. His smile broadens.

"I give you my permission, as Isabella's brother, to ask my sister for her hand in marriage." We shake hands, and I grin back at him."" YAY!

""Bella has said Grace. We never particularly went in for it - I can't remember the last time I even set foot in a church, but Bella holds her faith close, and she says the simple blessing more for them than us, although nobody has ever objected."" Its good that no one objected.

""For the first time, she finishes all of her dinner and even manages a slice of cake. Dad nods approvingly, but doesn't say anything to her."" Carlise's deffinitly pleased.

""Trick slumps right at Bella's feet, and I sigh. He would pick right there."" HAHA the dog took his place next to Bella.

""So am I. The most beautiful girl agreed to be my wife." I spy Jasper miming being sick behind Dad. Hmm. I'll get him later."" HAHA Emmett's going to get Jasper.

I'm glad that Bella accepted his proposal.

""Good," he says, smiling, extending a hand. "Brother."

"Brother," I say, grinning."" I like this.

""It's so beautiful and you're so lucky."

"Well, you'll probably be next," Esme remarks over the top of her wine glass. Alice blushes, and busies herself with arranging her skirt. Esme is tactful enough not to push the issue"" Esme may be right. Jasper may propose to Alice soon.

I LOVE how Alice and Esme are going to make Bella's wedding gown.

I agree with bella, in wishing that her parents could be there.
Kirbs85 chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
Wonderful story, I cant wait to read more :)