Reviews for Teen Titans: Beast boy's true power
hiraebb chapter 7 . 2/5
i luv you is there a seqel
Elbow,blk'.cw
Themadzlove chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
I loved this chapter along with the other ones before it! I know its been, what, two years since you updated this, but this story is definitely worth continuing.
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
You really should continue this story to much anticipation b0ss.
SolidBlade2k chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Yo this story was awsome
bookworm3334 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Please finish I LOVE IT!
drake chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
love the story line hope you can continue it I think this story is great because I can not find many out there that are like this and would love to see you continue it.
alex.gentry.71 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
twisted metal
failytailloverNaLu chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Love it :)
A-LionGleek chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
So I was right! The mystery sender (who I'm definitely not surprised is Slade) was planning for Beast Boy's new powers to end up reacting at the expense of the titans instead of the villains. On another note, Hip, hip, hooray for this birthday of Raven's going far better than the one she celebrated in the cartoon (apart from Terra's untimely interruption). The library that BB designed for her was definitely the best gift ever (aside from his choosing her over that jackass Terra and his epic standing up for her after Terra went too far). On yet another note, hoo boy, things are definitely going to get serious the next time the titans encounter Terra and Slade. Here's to hoping that BB trashes Terra's ass when they inevitably fight fang and claw in a future confrontation.
P.S: I'm sorry if this is none of my business, but do you have any idea when your next update for this story will be? I am so hooked right now, and I want more A.S.A.P. :) Seriously, this story really is one of your best yet! :) And I'm really hoping you update soon.
P.P.S: I know you're likely super busy, but if you ever get the chance, could you potentially read my BBRae oneshot, My Lonely Angel, and leave a review (preferably a long and detailed one, but I'm ok with just any review so long as it's not a (perish the thought) FLAME)?
A-LionGleek chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Things are getting good! Beast Boy is definitely showing good signs of recovery from his major incident with his new powers, and even starting to get remnants of his old look and personality back. But I'm definitely bracing myself after reading that last sentence.
P.S: I am definitely a little unnerved by that gay man who Beast Boy got his new uniform from (or wait, is Francisco bisexual? Just thought I'd ask since he did also act as if he attempted to flirt with Raven in my point of view).
A-LionGleek chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Aw, how sweet :). Beast Boy and Raven have finally admitted their feelings and are now together! Good on them! About time :). I am especially glad that it's finally happened since BB and Rae-Rae could definitely use some happiness in their lives after Raven's nearly losing Beast Boy twice and after Beast Boy's cruel twist of fate that left him vomiting and sobbing in the previous chapter :'). As for the dream you mentioned, yikes! I certainly hope it doesn't come true!
A-LionGleek chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
A: Wowzers! Beast Boy has really become super bad-ass with his shape shifting now! Damn the Titans are seriously running out of villains to battle now that Beast Boy has killed off nearly every villain they ever knew. Looks like the 'cure' wasn't what the letter said it was after all (I wonder if perhaps the mysterious man who sent this was actually hoping for this effect, only against the other titans).
B: Aw, poor BB. Damn, of all the cruel twists of fate. Here we had him, all hopeful for the future and with a potential chance to be normal again and even go to high school. But now, not only has that chance been yanked away, but it also never existed, and his powers have even ended up enhanced to the point that he's become a killer. Oh man, poor BB; after reading about him vomiting after gaining the memory of what he'd done and then breaking down crying, I wanted to jump into the story and hug him along with Raven :'(.
A-LionGleek chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Good God BB, did you really have to drink that? Sounds like things could get real serious judging from Robin's comments after the alarms went off. Raven definitely better tell Beast Boy about her feelings sooner or later (I wasn't expecting her to admit her love for him to knowledge that quickly, but it's still a good twist). I also enjoyed the 'girl talk' between Rae and Star. As for what you said in your author's note at the end of the previous chapter. Seriously dude, why are you such a pessimist? Your stories are gold (and this is coming from a guy that I think you'd be potentially saying that to if you read the stuff that I've written)!
A-LionGleek chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Damn. That was quite a way for Beast Boy to finally tell someone about his past (which you did a very good job at, though I wasn't expecting the circus angle). Aw, poor Raven :'(.