Reviews for Teen Titans: Beast boy's true power
Gunnar Redford chapter 7 . 5/5
Please do the next chapter for this!
Gamewiz94 chapter 8 . 5/3
when is the redo going to appear
poseidon's gryffindor son chapter 7 . 3/3
Insect its spelled insect incest is the sexual union between blood relatives ie brother and sister
I am a random reader chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
HOLY SHIT DRUG INFLUENCED BEAST BOY DOESN'T FUCK AROUND!
shugokage chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Good luck with the rewrite!
hiraebb chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
i luv you is there a seqel
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Elbow,blk'.cw
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
I loved this chapter along with the other ones before it! I know its been, what, two years since you updated this, but this story is definitely worth continuing.
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
You really should continue this story to much anticipation b0ss.
SolidBlade2k chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Yo this story was awsome
bookworm3334 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Please finish I LOVE IT!
drake chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
love the story line hope you can continue it I think this story is great because I can not find many out there that are like this and would love to see you continue it.
alex.gentry.71 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
twisted metal
failytailloverNaLu chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Love it :)
A-LionGleek chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
So I was right! The mystery sender (who I'm definitely not surprised is Slade) was planning for Beast Boy's new powers to end up reacting at the expense of the titans instead of the villains. On another note, Hip, hip, hooray for this birthday of Raven's going far better than the one she celebrated in the cartoon (apart from Terra's untimely interruption). The library that BB designed for her was definitely the best gift ever (aside from his choosing her over that jackass Terra and his epic standing up for her after Terra went too far). On yet another note, hoo boy, things are definitely going to get serious the next time the titans encounter Terra and Slade. Here's to hoping that BB trashes Terra's ass when they inevitably fight fang and claw in a future confrontation.
P.S: I'm sorry if this is none of my business, but do you have any idea when your next update for this story will be? I am so hooked right now, and I want more A.S.A.P. :) Seriously, this story really is one of your best yet! :) And I'm really hoping you update soon.
P.P.S: I know you're likely super busy, but if you ever get the chance, could you potentially read my BBRae oneshot, My Lonely Angel, and leave a review (preferably a long and detailed one, but I'm ok with just any review so long as it's not a (perish the thought) FLAME)?