Reviews for Only Exception
InternetUnicorn chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Slightly OOC. Good though
J.DRAST chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
Hello. Good story, although, I can't believe that Edward didn't make sure an "unfortunate accident" didn't happen to Mike and Eric. Thanks for the great read. Suzan Noerr
csp4 chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
csp4 chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Interesting! Going on the honeymoon before the wedding::))
csp4 chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
csp4 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
"He had on a pair of glasses on the tip of his nose" LOL What a dork! It cracks me up when Carlisle wears his glasses::))

"On the top it had Bella in flashing lights" LOL I would love to read a FF that's written by someone with a degree in psychology that explains each of the Cullen's personality:)

"...the waitress scanned over Edward then shot me a hidden dirty look" It's always bothered me a little that Edward doesn't call the waitress's out when they diss Bella:(
csp4 chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
"I know and I don't blame you" Hmmmm, maybe you should! You could forgive him, but it is completely his fault:(

Harry, Seth, Billy, Jacob! Sounds like an intervention::))
csp4 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
"...Emmett can be classified..." LOL Definately!

"Edward's new rule" Even tho I approve of his 'new rule', maybe the Cullen's shouldn't be so much like Lemmings & follow blindly! Especially Alice:( Who does that to a best friend when they know thru visions what's going to happen?
csp4 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Rosalie just doesn't give up:(
csp4 chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I have to laugh cause not long ago I read a FF where Alice forbid Bella to even touch her uggs! Now in your story Alice makes Bella wear uggs:::))) LOL Personally, I like my uggs:)

"Is there a part in here that is suitable for reading aloud?" He muttered.

LOL LOL LOL LOL idiot teacher!
csp4 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I've noticed there's been no mention of Bella's best friend, Jacob, coming to visit her in the hospital! Putz **it's good he finally showed up**

"Victoria giving out blow jobs?" I asked

LOL LOL good for you Bella! LOL
csp4 chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
"No, No kisses." I whispered.

"Why not, don't you love me anymore?" Edward asked.

I'm not sure why I'm so surprised Edward is too stupid to 'get it'! It was his stupidity that got Bella to this place:( **Oh, just a dream - my bad:)**

I still can't believe Bella never let Charlie know anything...or was he too busy hiding out from her zombie time?

Guess a small hospital wouldn't think about having a therapist see Bella:( (sarcasm implied)
csp4 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Leave it to Jessica to be a bitch:( Can't believe Edward felt he still had to be 'polite' to her!
csp4 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Wow, Edward & the rest of the Cullen's are going to have an extremely hard time redeeming themself with me. They all basically 'dump' the human & her life goes to hell. Renee & Phil would still be dead (maybe) if they stayed, but the rest wouldn't have happened:( Plus if Alice had been allowed (ya right) to look into Bella future, she might have seen something regarding Renee!

Both Edward & Alice are irritating me with all the 'smiles' & 'jokes' which if they were using their brain they'd realize it's aggravating Bella's PTSD:(
csp4 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Mike slaps Bella. Jake asks her what happened to her cheek. Mike says she bumped into a pole. Now Jake is around 7 feet tall & built like a tank. Why the hell didn't Bella tell Jake the truth right then? Plus Bella's dad is the Chief of Police. Why didn't Bella tell her dad? " trust for anyone except Charlie and Jacob was low..." She obviously didn't trust Charlie & Jacob either:(

"I can't live without you Bella, stay with me." Edward couldn't read the 2 pricks minds? He let them in Bella's room? He's failing the test big time! LOL