Reviews for The Best of Both Worlds
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Can you finish the book plz? It's really good!
flipping llamas chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
please write more
The rest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
where is the rest of this? I like it.
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Yay, an update. :3

I wonder what evil force is hunting Ammy and North...

I think you should continue this, but it may depend on whether its easier to keep writing or come up with a new plot.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Great chapter! _ Oh and by the way Rio is actually Rao.
PearlShipper1 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Suicune is a BOY FELINE(cat),OKAY!
RedxsamusSupporter1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Suicune is a boy and for all you people out there Suicune is a cat (a cheetah to be exact)! Raikou is a tiger and Entei is a lion!
Reclusive Dork chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Nice.
krourou2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I know what it says; the writing is the name of a Japanese god (I will not disclose any more information due to possible spoilers).
soulwinds chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
reaper? so what, ammy died? then how's she gonna go on an adventure unless it's as a ghost. well the storyline seems sound and your writing is quite good. so keep up the good work
RenniMuffins chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
The story was amazing so far! Keep going! You really caught the essence of all the characters, their behaviors, and they way the talk.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Cool story! Please update soon! _
Kaze Artemis Zsol Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I think it looks pretty good so far. I'm not a spell-checker, or a criticizer, I'm just letting you know that your story seems set up for the coming adventure nicely. I'd love to see another chapter eventually.
Farla chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Centering your text is obnoxious, it makes it a chore to read.

[her purple main flowing]

Mane.

Don't use ' for thoughts, it's too close to the " being used for dialogue, and the fact it's also used for contractions and possessives just makes things worse. As long as you put a "he thought" at the end you generally don't need any markers, anyway.

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category.

Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it."

This is generally filled with simple errors, proofread better and get a beta.