Reviews for Stay
LieutenantBear chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
awwwwwwwwww too much fluffies!
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This.. is... AMAZING!
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love this story! I love the dark side of Chekov. Eerily reminds me of myself, but insanely adorable, nonetheless. By far my favorite Chulu story.
Cattenlent chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wow. that sucked. sorry.

writing angst is popular for one reason, the same reason why it often sucks hard. If you wanna continue writing angst you really gotta change how you approach it. try reading some good stuff and not writing in a way a 15 year old drama queen would do.
Alphabet Face chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
OMG. I thought I already reviewed this but apparently not. This was really sweet. I love you portray emotion and I'm not a huge Chulu person, but they're super sweet together and your writing is loverly. Keep up the awesome work, hun. :3
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
How sweet!

Thanks for writing.
If Only I Were A Slinky chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
D'awww.

So friggin cute. And very well written, I really liked it!
Andalusia25 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love Chulu! This is great! I can't believe I haven't stumbled across it earlier. *happy dance*

I must say this is one of the best Chulu stories I have read. Great, great job.

PLEASE write more with this pair!
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Gotta love the Chulu. :-)

I'm especially fond of your portrayal of Hikaru - sometimes he ends up kind of 2-dimensional in these stories, and you made me believe him.

Nice job - keep it up!
Karu-girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It might be a good idea to read this before you write any more Sulu and Chekov.

/s/5672434/1/The_Boy_Scout_and_His_Princess
MysticAphrodite chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
AH ROSE! so freakin cute! I love the innocence...milk hahaha :) such a cutie. you've done it again, love. amazing stuff. I must say, you've converted me into a Chulu fan...but, of course, McKirk is still at the top of the list ;D
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This was nice and cute.
rose taylor chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw! That is just so damn sweet. Very nice, my friend!