Reviews for John Carter, The Boy Who Lived
Cygna chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Cute story! ) I've always lover Noah Wyle's character.
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I like! I found it really funny! The triplets were the best, and Lucy teasing him! He never knew what hit him, litterally!
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Extremely adorable! I especially loved the part where Lucy tried to stun him.. lmao! Keep up the great work _..
signed,
Samantha
solarphoenix chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Cute. I've never seen an episode of ER, but I am a great fan of Harry Potter and just had to check this out.

Keep up the brilliant work.

solarphoenix
SailorSapphire chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Hey, awesome story! Anything with Carter and Harry Potter in it is so worth reading! I found your story to be very well written and compassionate! Write more stories like these!
merry holdwine chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I loved it !

I'm a huge ER and HP fan !

Could I translate it in french for people from my country !

I think they would love it
les123454321 chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
great story
Susan chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
What a delightful story! Guess I'll have to read Harry Potter!
ramblergirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Oh, that was so cute. I loved it. And it's nice that people still remember Lucy.
WitchGirl a would-be-sighned review chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
LOL! That was great! It seriously sounds like something I'd write, except better! My fave books in the world (other than the Obernewtyn Chronicals and LOTR) are the Harry Potter books! Me and my friends even have a strange little club thing going on, seriously! Lol. And one of my fave couples in the ER are Carter and Lucy! This is definately going on my favorites list! This story rocks and so do you!
The Barkeep chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Aw, that was fun. I've never really read the HP books (how very unkidly of me: I'm the big 1-3) but this was a great story.
Serina chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
This is so cute! I love it! Though obviously it is suppose to be in the past ( I hope you didn't bring anyone back from the dead). I really like it. Good job!