Reviews for Cloud Dancing's Dilemma
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Sully's advice to Cloud Dancing was very good.
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This made me giggle... Neither men are the kiss and tell type, but when they're alone together I can totally see them exchanging stories about their passionate and enthusiastic wives that changed their lives when they were least expecting it. Those are convos I'd definitely read. :)
KaysKitty chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Lots of giggles, here. Te-he-he-he! Kay
mariensche chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
this was funny and sweet 8) I love Cloud Dancing/Dorothy together :) the talking from Sully and Cloud Dancing I read with a big smile. I think I smiled while I was reading the whole story :D
minifi chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
omg, I LOVE this story! It was so funny and cute and just awesome! Great writing style and they're all very in character! One of the best Dr. Quinn stories I ever read.
scolli20 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww this is so cute! And it feels very in character as well. I could definitely see Sully having that conversation at the very end with Michaela on the show. Very well done!
chacha chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
AH! Spacy very spacy story. I like it alot, If I have a man like Sully I would not mind be kiss until I'm not mad anymore, jajaja
NWHS chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
LOL. That was great. I was never a big Cloud Dancing-Dorothy pairing fan, but this was too cute.
Sullys Sidekick chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LOL! I can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud while reading this farce. So creative, so fast paced, so... funny! Thanks for the early morning treat!
amk chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I am so glad to see another story from you! I know this one will be spectacular, too!
sbearit chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh, how sweet! All is well in the Homesteads tonight!

Sully could kiss my anxieties away any time and I would do the dishes for eternity. LOL

Sandi