Reviews for Ghosts
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You are getting closer to the 10 fics we have talked about in the past. *winks*
I don't usually go for tragic fics... I don't usually like when people kill characters but I decided to read this one because it was written by you - DUH.
Anyway, I am really glad I read it. Strong feelings here. Very well written and amazing descriptions... very thoughtful too. Well done.
Lantana75 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Who died? Cal? Eli?
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
While this was very painful to read, you have written it so well that I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of it. You capture the essence of their connection so perfectly! Some of your best work yet, imo!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I never read character death stories but since you wrote I gave it a try. Very sad but beautifully written!
StepFurther chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
OMG...

Girl, you have an amazing talent!

you're writing WONDERFULLY!

that was so sad, i couldn't restrain my tears pouring into my eyes...

so sad, but FANTASTICALLY written!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh god... well you were right - it's so so sad and of course I'm crying. Absolutely beautiful and painful but so realistic. I'm glad you did write this because it shows just what an amazing writer you are and now you've covered pretty much everything! Fantastic
SassyCop chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow. That was powerful. And pretty damn sad too. You capture sensitive issues so well. Please don't ever stop.
otlakerat chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
ok, i think i sent that and i wasn't finished reviewing! huh. anyways. as i said. Excellent. Very well written. Sad. I choose to believe he is WITH her in some form. UGH, i can't believe i'm discussing this. :( *sobs* I'm glad there weren't "details" in how it happened! Love your writing. Thank you.
MauraA3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was fantastic! I loved your writing. (I'm a "ghost geek", so it really appeals to me). Keep up the great work!
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is beautiful!

But...

*gasp* I can't believe you wrote a story that takes place in a world where one of them is dead! Sad day. ;)
FrozenInTheMoment chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That's just so sad ... :( I feel for Gillian. Their bond is just so very strong, and you pretty much catch the essence of that in this.

Loved this the most "She's becoming more like him, in a lot of ways; she'll sometimes make a comment that sounds like something he'd say, and she wonders if he's speaking through her, guiding her to act as he would."

I imagine that she would act like this.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was so good! Very sad, but very good!

Thank you so much!