Reviews for Raising the Bar
tomoe-chi chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I'm not really used to threesomes but I like your story :)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great story! I really like how you plotted everything out!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
:D yay! Was so yummy & just great! I've honestly never read an AP\TL\SM before, or just a single pairing with any of those characters :) you've given me a new addiction, thanks! :D great work!
cajega chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Hun, you deserve a million reviews for this work of art! I've read this at least three times now and love it more each time 3
Canary88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
My first threesome fic. I've been avoiding them. I did like this though and as result may check some more out.
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Another hot story from you!
oranges-and-leather-boots chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
okay, so, half an hour before i read this i had just finished an hour long speech to a (now probably ex-) friend, about how i cannot stand fics where the characters talk continually during sex, and often use silly adjectives for things that shouldn't need to be talked about in the first place, or at least not without a teensy hint of shame. it turns out that apparently that is only when they talk about sex during sex, because THIS is hilarious, and also really really sweet.

though how does teddy possibly have time to read all the books, when apparently all the time they spend in their flat they spend having sex? does he read during sex? i mean, if he can chat about semi-unrelated subjects while doing it, he could probably branch out to other things. maybe crosswords, knitting, you know...

and the scary thing is all of those mental images are really hot.

so basically i love this.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great story. Wonderfully funny and oddly romantic. "A look passed between the two—Draco was clearly offering support and, most likely, his capabilities at making bodies disappear." Great line!
naru894 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
ussually is not my kind of story, but it was quite amusing :)
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
So excited to read this. Went to your authors page after reading one of your other stories, found this and nearly pissed myself with excitement! I love Teddy! I love Al and I LOVE Scorpius :D

Ha ha ha - "If Teddy thought that Al's arse brought in customers, well, Scorpius' would cause an absolute riot. Al knew; he'd checked."

I'm laughing so hard right now! How did you manage to make me all horny the first few paragraphs but now have me laughing hysterically? Good job- I'm impressed! I love how Scorpius flips his hair!

I really like the pet name "doll." I've read thousands of fics and I can't recall ever reading that before! Do you mind terribly if I use it in one of my stories?

OMG! I love Harry as the supportive dad type. Most Al fics I've read hardly talk about him or have him silently disapprove (disapprove because he secretly wants Draco and can't believe his son got lucky enough to get a Malfoy that is).

I've never understood polygamy, but then again I've never understood monogamy either. I actually wrote a whole paper in college on how monogamy went against every genetic code in our bodies, and that in order to do what we were put on this earth to do (make babies), it made the most sense to have multiple partners. That being said, I was talking bullocks and didn't really believe what I was writing. So, in short, I'm not sure I like polygamy but it works for this story.

O.O Why doesn't Scorpius like to apparate? Did something happen? He didn't apparate after the interview either. Hum...

I love these three so bloody much! OMGosh!

I still giggle when Teddy and Al have serious conversations when they are having sex. It speaks volumes to how comfortable they are with each other and how long they've been together. It's really sweet.

Best, most sweetest sentence ever- "He'd pour his own energy into Teddy if he could."

God those two are thick! Scorpius obviously likes them and because they pulled away the next day he thinks they don't return the affection. Why can't those two see that? Dumb fools :(

F*cking awesome story! I loved every word. You rock my world and are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors )

-Laura
iAvenger chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Love this story! It's so hot, that scene was great! I love three way relationships, but they aren't done too well or a lot. You pulled this off perfectly
darkakane chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
F*cking hot.
Atira7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aw cute! I love how much Al splutters :P
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow.

This was a really great story.

It really was.

-nodnod-
catlover28 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i really like your story! i love the pairing, and i have to say my fav part of the fic was harry and his friends coming on LGBT night, it was really funny!