Reviews for Lullaby
cathrl chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
How did I miss this! Loved it. Never saw the twist coming. Very, very sweet. And so sad, that the little one sees her and nobody else does. Poor old Virgil.

Just one comment - I can't imagine a toddler staying in bed with a cold. Any illness where you'd wonder if they might be allowed to get up for a few hours would be more serious than anything either of my kids has ever had :)

Really, really nice short story :)
chibi-eladiel chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Really liked this little fic, refreshing, well written, all I like in fics...
Greetings from France ! (yes, we had TBs here too ;) )
woahtherepetal chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You write these kind of stories so well, Pen.

Combination of the sweetest family & the eeriness is perfect. Loved it.
Kaeera chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What a nice little gem! And I like the twist in the end - so he was talking about his *real* Grandma then. Short and sweet and a little bit scary, that's how I like it. Though scary is not the right word, more like...unsettling? At least for the adults. Ky himself seems to be perfectly at ease.

I would like to read more stories about Ky ;) Maybe your muse will enlighten us further?
tiylaya chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is a lovely little story. I loved the subtle way you brought out Alan's fatherly concern, and the little details, like Gordon's attentive care for his ageing grandmother.

A well told and concise story that left a pleasurable shiver down my spine. Thanks for sharing it!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
aw...very sweet! Loved it!
Agent Nova chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was truly delightful. I loved the unexpected spooky twist at the end, nicely done :)

Thanks for sharing.

Sue.
BoomerCat chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ah! This is such a lovely little thing, Pen. Well done!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
A lovely thoughtful fic. I enjoyed the way it played out, especially how Ky called Lucie 'Gamma'. Her memory and spirit lives on :)

Nicely done.

Hob x
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Omg. That was adorable. I loved it. Although you made me cry, quiller. So fitting, that Alan's mom even long after her death would sing to her grandson.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh wow, that gave me goosebumps to know that the brothers mom actually viited Alan's baby and sang to him him to make him feel better.
yami no tenshi16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010