Reviews for Flying High: A Warriors Parody
Hijklmnop chapter 6 . 7/18
Lol, great book so far but I'm curious how long are you going to make it because a 50 chapter parody would be a bit strange don't ya think? Also I have a suggestion, you know how in the books sometimes they " when hedgehogs fly" well maybe someone(cat) could say that and then out of nowhere hedgehogs come flying and yes that is a pufferfish
Quietrose chapter 6 . 5/21
*Cough It'sbeentwoyears Cough* What? I didn't say anything.
*cough Gravepaw is totally gonna land on Brownpaw, who dies again and then comes back to life and nobody remembers, again cough* What are you talking about? I think you're going insane, I haven't said a word!
42 4ever chapter 6 . 4/12
FOURTH WALL BREAKERSSSSSA!
(Terminates Greenpaw And Yellowbelly) If I let those two continue, who knows what could've happened? Saneness, following of the warrior code, even a desire to FIT IN?! I am your fourth-wall-breaker terminater. :3
42 4ever chapter 5 . 4/12
Lion King, Star Wars...that's all I got.
42 4ever chapter 4 . 4/12
Some kitties are almost breaking the fourth wall. They must be terminated. :3. (Grabs poison gas) EVERYONE THAT IS NOT GREENPAW AND YELLOWBELLY GET YOU BUTTS OUTTA HERE! Oh,Gravepaw can stick around. I'm not picky 'bout who I kill.
42 4ever chapter 3 . 4/12
Guess what, guess what, guess what? I am your father's sister's cousin's mother's friend's girlfriend's daughter! OR AM I?
42 4ever chapter 2 . 4/12
Noooooooooo, it's because the kit had a weird birth defect and had green fur. :3 LOGIC!
42 4ever chapter 1 . 4/12
YAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU KNOW THAT KITES ARE BIRDS TOO! I HAVE FOUND MAH PEOPLE! Or not. :P
42 4ever chapter 6 . 3/11
Hahahahaha! Oh Prin,when you put your mind to it,you are hilarious! I might do one of these in mah notebook. Oh no,not a REAL notebook,that's what I call Microsoft Word! OF COURSE A REAL NOTEBOOK! Maybe I'd just do a chapter on everything that bugs me in this land of dooooom!
42 4ever chapter 5 . 3/11
Blatently obvious prophecys. I mean really Erins? "Fire alone shall save our Clan"? A cat named FIREpaw? If no one saw that coming its cuz they're blind and cannot read.
42 4ever chapter 4 . 3/11
The new "in" thing for the warrior kitties is to head butt the apprentinces! Hopefully they aren't stand by a cliff at that moment! We are so odd... ODD PEOPKES RULYE THE EARTH SIMEDAY! That was me not correcting my typing.
42 4ever chapter 3 . 3/11
"Stop using capital letters in a row! It hurts the readers' eyes!" :dies laughing: I DIE HAPPY. Lol. I'm alive. As Gravekit would say-It didn't even hurt me! Damnit! Heh. Actually I quite enjoy being alive. Meh. Ima nutcase. :)
42 4ever chapter 2 . 3/11
Heh. :gives a cookie:
42 4ever chapter 1 . 3/11
I know what a bird kite is! Also ha! I love this! Why WOULD someone name dere babie Sweet anyhoo?
MusicalShards chapter 1 . 2/10