Reviews for Flying High: A Warriors Parody
way to break the forth wall Greenkit
Specklefur The Cat chapter 6 . 8/18
StarClan's messed up. That's all I'll say.
Specklefur The Cat chapter 1 . 8/18
Isn't EVERYWHERE the center of the universe, though? DUN DUN DUUUN. :0
Is it too late to ask for an update? This is hilarious!
wildspiritontheloose chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Loving the Lion King, Finding Nemo and Pirates of the Caribbean references! I caught myself laughing out loud a couple of times in this chapter xD
wildspiritontheloose chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is absolutely hilarious! Great writing and awesome premise. I like how you explained your reasoning in the author's note.
Herbwing chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Update!
Hijklmnop chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Lol, great book so far but I'm curious how long are you going to make it because a 50 chapter parody would be a bit strange don't ya think? Also I have a suggestion, you know how in the books sometimes they " when hedgehogs fly" well maybe someone(cat) could say that and then out of nowhere hedgehogs come flying and yes that is a pufferfish
Quietrose chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
*Cough It'sbeentwoyears Cough* What? I didn't say anything.
*cough Gravepaw is totally gonna land on Brownpaw, who dies again and then comes back to life and nobody remembers, again cough* What are you talking about? I think you're going insane, I haven't said a word!
42 4ever chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
FOURTH WALL BREAKERSSSSSA!
(Terminates Greenpaw And Yellowbelly) If I let those two continue, who knows what could've happened? Saneness, following of the warrior code, even a desire to FIT IN?! I am your fourth-wall-breaker terminater. :3
42 4ever chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Lion King, Star Wars...that's all I got.
42 4ever chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Some kitties are almost breaking the fourth wall. They must be terminated. :3. (Grabs poison gas) EVERYONE THAT IS NOT GREENPAW AND YELLOWBELLY GET YOU BUTTS OUTTA HERE! Oh,Gravepaw can stick around. I'm not picky 'bout who I kill.
42 4ever chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Guess what, guess what, guess what? I am your father's sister's cousin's mother's friend's girlfriend's daughter! OR AM I?
42 4ever chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Noooooooooo, it's because the kit had a weird birth defect and had green fur. :3 LOGIC!
42 4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU KNOW THAT KITES ARE BIRDS TOO! I HAVE FOUND MAH PEOPLE! Or not. :P